I love how everyone is saying moosty is cocky doesnt bring up an event where he is cocky. "B-BUT THAT ONE TIME HE WAS MEAN -1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1"The guy helps out new players by guiding them through the trade system which he did just last night. Is always giving helpful advice and always the one to cool down an argument. Just blindly saying he is cocky is no reason to -1 him. There are multiple people in xG who have a worse attitude (lol). Every regular as moosty mentioned, loves the guy and has been on this server then the rest of us. You guys admited to seeing him only limited times but still havent brought up a situation that has made him look bad.

I love how everyone is saying moosty is cocky doesnt bring up an event where he is cocky. "B-BUT THAT ONE TIME HE WAS MEAN -1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1"The guy helps out new players by guiding them through the trade system which he did just last night. Is always giving helpful advice and always the one to cool down an argument. Just blindly saying he is cocky is no reason to -1 him. There are multiple people in xG who have a worse attitude (lol). Every regular as moosty mentioned, loves the guy and has been on this server then the rest of us. You guys admited to seeing him only limited times but still havent brought up a situation that has made him look bad.
Only Meezle said he has seen him limited times. "You guys" applies to him. I have played on the trade gaming server for quite a bit and have seen him on multiple occasions. I stand by my opinion. I really dislike his attitude.

Only Meezle said he has seen him limited times. "You guys" applies to him. I have played on the trade gaming server for quite a bit and have seen him on multiple occasions. I stand by my opinion. I really dislike his attitude.

But you havent given any examples....how is someone to improve if you dont try and help them? Also banging barley sees him so he is another, also there are so many others you could of -1 for cockyness yet only now do you do it for moosty.

But you havent given any examples....how is someone to improve if you dont try and help them? Also banging barley sees him so he is another, also there are so many others you could of -1 for cockyness yet only now do you do it for moosty.

Let me restate that not once did I call Moosty cocky. Anyways, an example is on the lava giant, playing CTF and he is playing heavy with 2 pocket medics or so. He is making fun of certain people on blue team because they "got killed by a brony"

Let me restate that not once did I call Moosty cocky. Anyways, an example is on the lava giant, playing CTF and he is playing heavy with 2 pocket medics or so. He is making fun of certain people on blue team because they "got killed by a brony"

Yeah I remember that he keep saying that when he killed people. Barm isn't lying

Again, you could of said it on the multiple member applications with different people so i have no idea wjere this comes from also arent you a mod? Why diddnt you tell him to cool it? Also keep in mind you are not taking into account this good things he has done. Even then is "got killed by a brony" cocky? Because if it is, you are really fishing for reasons lol

I MADE FUN OF PEOPLE FOR GETTING KILLED BY A BRONY BECAUSE THEY WERE BEING ASSHOLES TO ME ABOUT BEING A BRONY!!!

i guarantee you guys would have done the same thing after thirty minutes of constant "you are a faggot and suck at the game for liking this".

I MADE FUN OF PEOPLE FOR GETTING KILLED BY A BRONY BECAUSE THEY WERE BEING ASSHOLES TO ME ABOUT BEING A BRONY!!!

i guarantee you guys would have done the same thing after thirty minutes of constant "you are a homosexual and suck at the game for liking this".

What provoked them to lead to that conclusion. Sorry our first and recent impressions haven't been so great.

and i tell people not to medic me on lava giant. if i am going to kill (which i only really do on that map) i am going to do so with no advantages.