-1 Y

Sorry misclicked but anyway. You act really immature sometimes. I don't really like the way you are so cocky.

A:8

M:6

I played on the server yesterday and he was very cocky, talked down to people unfamiliar with the server, and was very condescending to me. I take back my upvote and replace with a -1

I don't want to be associated with elitists.

I

Are you guys on the server often? The cockiness is usually in context or in response to certain people on the server bragging beforehand. I definitely don't act like that all the time. I can work on it a bit too though, yesterday was weird and I probably over did it.

It's interesting how every person I've seen on the server every night on TGH and that knows me really well up votes me, but everyone I've only met a couple of times down votes me. Everyone who knows me says I'm a good guy. Saying I'm cocky or an "elitist" after meeting me once or twice isn't giving me a chance. The people who know me love me. If I have only ran into you once or twice then you are not informed Enough to make these kinds of assumptions. (I'm a political science major and calling me an elitist is kind of a #shotsfired thing to me, so I apologize if this came off as rude in anyway that was surely not my intent.

Are you guys on the server often? The cockiness is usually in context or in response to certain people on the server bragging beforehand. I definitely don't act like that all the time. I can work on it a bit too though, yesterday was weird and I probably over did it.

It's way to often. Talking down to people isn't alright I have witnessed you talking down to players. Plus you brag a bit once every so often

What do you mean by talking down to people? If it's because I have items that are nice you obviously haven't seen me give multiple keys worth of stuff to people for no reason, which happens more than you think. And I am rude sometimes but never to people who weren't rude to me first. I ask you my first question again, how often do you play on trade gaming history?

What do you mean by talking down to people? If it's because I have items that are nice you obviously haven't seen me give multiple keys worth of stuff to people for no reason, which happens more than you think. And I am rude sometimes but never to people who weren't rude to me first. I ask you my first question again, how often do you play on trade gaming history?

I play quite often considering Pokemon Trade is laggy. But I apologize Mootsy it's just my opinion. There is no need to argue with one bad rating. Again Sorry

It's fine. I can handle criticism. I only ask for specifics so I can try and not send people this message of myself in the future. I need to know EXACTLY what I'm doing wrong if I want to change it effectively.

It's fine. I can handle criticism. I only ask for specifics so I can try and not send people this message of myself in the future. I need to know EXACTLY what I'm doing wrong if I want to change it effectively.

Alright you are a tad bit cocky and by talking down to players I mean acting like you are in higher power over them. It's all about respect for players and staff. For example say a young child comes on the server and he sends you a trade invite. You accept, he asks what do you have to offer. You put up something worth a key and they say I'll give you a reclaimed metal. Right there is were you are saying are you fucking kidding me in your head. Instead of lashing out on the kid just calming say it's going to be a little more worth then that. Or tell him the actual price. But don't say are you retarded kid then end the trade. I'm not saying this is you but it's just an example of what I have seen on Trade Gaming History

Whoa. Hold the phone. I would NEVER IN MY LIFE call some random child a "retard". I'm a disabilities advocate professionally and I would in no circumstance use that language in that way. I am always the one telling people to not use that language in the first place! Even if the offender is an administrator (cough @Vector cough #stillloveyou). If you think I would be anything but respectful to a child you don't know me. I am starting to think you have me confused with someone else.