i put up a spray with a pony on it. then "moosty is a faggot and sucks at tf2" "bronies suck at games and should just uninstall". for a solid thirty minutes. so i got a ten killstreak on JUST HIM and was a jerk to him about. he ragequits. gg. all was right with the world

Well that doesn't mean you have to stoop to there level. But I'm confused on why just your spray would come to this conclusion. Is there more leading up or...

remember, this is a member submission; dont get off subject .-.

+1

A: 8/10

M: 9/10

hella active on trade gaming history, kind and mature.

Again, you could of said it on the multiple member applications with different people so i have no idea wjere this comes from also arent you a mod? Why diddnt you tell him to cool it? Also keep in mind you are not taking into account this good things he has done. Even then is "got killed by a brony" cocky? Because if it is, you are really fishing for reasons lol

This was before I was a mod. I don't know what you are talking about with the multiple applications... I am simply defending my point since you are attacking it. I haven't seen him do anything good and I don't know why you are bringing up being cocky again when I never once called him that on this forum.

This was before I was a mod. I don't know what you are talking about with the multiple applications... I am simply defending my point since you are attacking it. I haven't seen him do anything good and I don't know why you are bringing up being cocky again when I never once called him that on this forum.

I don't even know why this conversation is still going on because your buddy is going to get member anyways.