Muzzle

History Behind Your Ign

<- I just look like this.

(was high watching adventure time while on steam, changed my name to Gibberin Goblin cause it sounded fresh assfuck at the time. I stuck with goblin and gub cause thats what some people started calling me.)

I got this from a long time ago. Me and this guy name TigerGuy had a small idea that we should make a group with a name a thing and the last words were guy... I use to be leeroy jenkins *Yeah I know i'm not fucking creative* This lead to people telling me you should do this and that and in school I was tempted to mess around so I just went with it and I went with TemptedGuy. I kept this name because it's my only creative idea and it fits me because I am who I am and this fits me perfectly.

Okey well this is a good one, when i was a small child i ended up drawing a picture of...a demonic entity and i was really really proud of myself so i showed my mom and she started to scream at me just a bunch of bull shit and i remembered that i put that in to the Google translate for Latin or Greek and it was in the middle of one word Wama and i have no idea where i thought i could put a Q but i did so that my for you. "Qwama" born out of my mother's sailor mouth Latiniosed

Watching the loiter squad real housewives episode with my cousin, the main point of this episode was calling out and slapping musty bitches. We go on omegle later and convince an Indian kid we are a black girl named "mustesha". Even later that night (after some drinks) my cousin and I watch game of thrones but are unable to finish the first season. My cousin proceeds to give me every game of thrones episode and his project 64 + game library. Naming the file "moostesha". He then bought me minecraft, but not before naming my profile "moostesha the bitch". I shortened it to Moosty and thus, a hero was born.

by the way @Forest thank you, didn't know this thread existed. Anyways plain and simple I chose this name in hesitation of having a name on Steam

In 7th grade history we were learning about the government at the time and I had homework about the Supreme Court, having looking for a new name for Xbox (Yes I played console. The community there was nicer :3) and I took an animal and put them together. Tadaaa! You now have a SupremeWolf.