Muzzle

History Behind Your Ign

I thought it was interesting topic when me, forge, and kbrazz were talking and It was just random I thought it was interesting. So I think we should have this thread explaining how you got your name.

Mine goes like this: it was 6th grade everyone was assigned a disease to make a project on it. I got measles. I suppose the word just kind of stuck with me and when I went to change my steam name I just typed measle in a goofy way. So that's my story and I would like to know what you guys stories are

@Insane @kbraszzz @FoRgE @Barmithian @BelloWaldi @Bell @Haxx @SirTurdle @Vector @DrLee @Rhododendron @John_Madden @shadowshark @matthewbt

Alright boiz. My last name starts with barm, (not giving out full name), and in elementary school my best friend gave me the nickname Barmithian. Fast forward into sixth grade. My friend moved away (rip) and I started getting into online sites that use accounts. I thought of what name I should use. Then I remembered the name Barmithian. Its sort of a way I remember my best friend in elementary school that moved away. And ever since then I used Barmithian for every single account name. This name is unique and meaningful to me so thats why I use it and like it :)

Current Name: Madoka Magica, Kyoko is best girl, you say otherwise and i will come and take your soul gem @Genesis

Old Name- Kirito, SAO Fanboy.

MC Name- Nach0nick: I like Nachos

funny story, you might remember I was looking for a new name not long ago because previously I just used Disney characters I like and wanted something more unique. I've had a friend at school since kindergarten and I always had something with hello kitty, anything from my bag to my hairclips to my plushie I used to take to school when I was very little. Anyway they were introducing me one day to their new friend and she said "This is Amy my best friend she's awesome and kittylicious" So I took the name Kittylicious from that :p