fatttty

Glitch On Ban Appeal

I'm assuming he massed and left, @Jeevo? If not, it should just be a CT ban, though I'd doubt you'd mess up like that.

He said he left because he was done playing. I think the rule for Massing and then leaving is "Too escape the ban"? I'm confused as to whether this does count as massing then leaving as it's was once a round and then as he left he just killed @Jeevo ?

Anyway, if you were freekilling at least one a round, after the second time you should have been banned from CT, but not permed from CT. But you weren't, and continued to freekill while being warned. So I'm rather conflicted.

Maybe move it to perm CT-Ban? I don't know, just my thoughts. And I'm hung over so I don't know if that's worth much anyway.

He said he left because he was done playing. I think the rule for Massing and then leaving is "Too escape the ban"?

Can't/shouldn't take the word of the offender as they could simply be lying.

However, in regards to the CT ban, a permanent Server ban is only warranted for mass freekilling and leaving the Server (regardless of any reason, it is still evading a ban) almost immediately afterwards. It is also for other offences such as hacking and such, but this isn't the case.

In this particular case, if the offender was freekilling over a period of several rounds then it should only amount to a CT ban (day/week). Note that it wouldn't be a permanent CT ban as that is only applicable for freekilling 3+ Terrorists consecutively on the same round. As Cookie mentioned, the offender should have been CT banned earlier had they been freekilling during other rounds prior to the ban.

According to the offender, they freekilled Jeevo before leaving the Server. Unless that freekill was on top of 2 other freekills on the same round, then it should not be a permanent Server ban. If the reason for the permanent Server ban was because the offender left the Server after freekilling (one person, Jeevo), then a justified Server ban would have the length of at least a day, not permanently. Because that information is unclear, the only way of knowing is to have Jeevo give his input. With all that said, I'm sitting at a +/-0 until further notice :coffee:

I know my words dont mean much since its my case and all, but there were 8 or fewer ppl on at the time, max of 4-5 t's, I really only shot one T a round cuz most of them had already ran off since warden was being a baddy and freedays were called every round. This all happened on electric_razor, one of the easiest maps to disperse in as a T. It doesnt make it right, but i do want to defend the fact that it wasnt mass freekilling. definitely freekilling and trolling though, and i agree that a ban should be in place.

@Forest @Gawd @DrLee @Chrono @Jeevo

As you can see, he may or may not have massed, because the times varying are somewhat apart, but nonetheless, did not "evade ban" by leaving right away. It was approximately 7 minutes later, thus giving the admin plenty of time to CT ban. I don't even really consider this as a mass freekill, maybe more of 2-3 people, so I say ban him from CT for a day and let him play on surf.

Thank you for the switch, and more importantly for giving me a second chance on your servers. I promise I will not end up on your ban list again.

Removing the ban since it's been proven it wasn't a mass then a leave. But I'll discuss the CT ban thing with @Hidingmaster.

@Rhododendron @Nomulous as an example of this problem that some Players/Members are facing when posting a Ban Protest. Just as I mentioned in the last thread regarding this, is there any way that the error message could read what field it is referring to?

The ban is carried over to all Servers, so that isn't an option.

@Jeevo for any input. Ban Reason is "Mass Freekilling" (seen Here)

Sorry for inactivity, I see this was taken care with. I was on vacation for a bit. Anyhow, I wasn't able to ban him using !ban since he did mass freekill (3 people) and left the server, which according to the admin handbook is a perm ban, I see this has been taken care of but using the /admin and then ban I didn't know it would ban him from all servers, which it wasn't my intention, as I was only trying to ban him from the jb server. Nevertheless, I see this has been taken care of, so I guess all is good.