fatttty

Glitch On Ban Appeal

was told to post this here due to technical problems with the main ban page

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:33961097

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name:xTcR | fatttty [CM]

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a):freekilled

Why should you be unbanned?:

Whent on your jb server, decided to fuck around a little bit. didnt mass freekill (was only 6 ppl on) but did freekill a T here and there for about 3 rounds. on the 4th i had to leave so freekilled Jeevo (only admin in there at time) before disconnecting. Found out today im banned from all xG servers. I dont disagree with the ban, as i was trolling. Jeevo was a fine admin and gave me a few chances and warnings, of which i disregarded at the time because i was being immature, I only wish it wasnt a perm ban, this was my first ban instance with xG, and it was also the first time ive been on your jb server. i dont care if im permbanned from the jb server since ive never played it till then, but i do wish to be unbanned from your surf server. This is because ive spent a long time playing on it, in the top 100 players on it, have been around to populate the server when its low. I love your surf server, its seriously alot of fun and your members on there are alot of fun to play with. Please strongly consider this appeal, I understand my actions deserved a ban, just please not a perm.

Thanks you for your time and consideration,

fatttty

@Rhododendron @Nomulous as an example of this problem that some Players/Members are facing when posting a Ban Protest. Just as I mentioned in the last thread regarding this, is there any way that the error message could read what field it is referring to?

i dont care if im permbanned from the jb server since ive never played it till then, but i do wish to be unbanned from your surf server.

The ban is carried over to all Servers, so that isn't an option.

@Jeevo for any input. Ban Reason is "Mass Freekilling" (seen Here)

@Jeevo

I would like to see the extent of his freekilling. Though he himself describes it as massing and leaving, what did you see happen before you banned him jeevo?

Im sorry, mistakes were definitely made and i was a fool to not understand the repercussions of my actions. I dont argue a ban, just wish it wasnt perm. I wont touch jb ever again, seriously.

I'm assuming he massed and left, @Jeevo? If not, it should just be a CT ban, though I'd doubt you'd mess up like that.