Swift

I Love The Legend Of Zelda

syche, but not really though. I don't like Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask is a bit better, but still somewhat the same as OoT, Wind Waker was gold when I was 5, but now going back to it, it is boring. Came to the conclusion that I hate 3-D Zelda games....wait whats this Twilight Princess another 3-D Zelda game meh, but I might as well play it since I bought it with the Gamecube (3 days later) This game is good.

I'm a bit speechless. OoT was a masterpiece. Majora's Mask in my opinion is the best game ever. I mean don't get me wrong wind waker is amazing but is nothing compared to the n64 games. Wind Waker is probably the best GameCube game out there but then again no Zelda game is bad. I personally am in love with the Zelda franchise since I was a wee lad. Honestly out of all of the Zelda games disclosing the CDI games that was my least favorite was probably twilight. This is your opinion not mine, I'm just glad someone in xG shares the love for my favorite video game series

I'm a bit speechless. OoT was a masterpiece. Majora's Mask in my opinion is the best game ever. I mean don't get me wrong wind waker is amazing but is nothing compared to the n64 games. Wind Waker is probably the best GameCube game out there but then again no Zelda game is bad. I personally am in love with the Zelda franchise since I was a wee lad. Honestly out of all of the Zelda games disclosing the CDI games that was my least favorite was probably twilight. This is your opinion not mine, I'm just glad someone in xG shares the love for my favorite video game series

Thank you for taking this calmly i would have predicted that people would hate this. anyways i guess i should go into further details

Further details.One thing this post means I don't hate Zelda I really love the 2-D games. The first Zelda game I've seen was OoT from my older brother playing so it was quite an experience, after all these years I got the game in 7th grade, I enjoyed it slightly, then replaying it once more I didn't even finish my 2nd play through, I found the game to be really slow, bland, and boring, but that does't mean a slow boring games are bad, because look at the Sam and Max games. Majora's Mask I got my freshman year, again slightly impressed, felt like Oot, but loved it's story. Wind Waker was my first Zelda game, yea that's right usually everyone's first games are their favorites, but no my favorite was Wind Waker, to A Link to the Past for a really long time to Twilight Princess, anyways like i said it was gold when I was five when i got it, but ironically my brother traded it in even though he got it for me on my birthday. After many years on sophomore year, my friend got Wind Waker HD and let me borrow his Wind Waker GC. I was excited to play it again, but i finished it and left unsatisfied, and I returned it, reason is it was very boring, sailing was annoying even though i loved it when i was young, but graphics are cool. Lastly, why my only favorite 3-D game was Twilight Princess. Now when I was planning to sell my Wii I needed a Gamecube again, to play my Gamecube games still, and coincidentally my friend was selling one with a couple of games for $20. After making my purchase, I came home to receive two lame Spyro games, but oh well i get Pokemon XD again and oh look another 3-D Zelda game... meh. after a month of purchasing the Gamecube I decided to give Twilight Princess a try and to my surprise I enjoyed it. It was faster, I actually liked it's non-colorful atmosphere (not story), the mini-games were cool and fun, and this is the only Zelda game where i actually liked and cared for the people. So there.

I also guess it doesn't help i don't like the N64 much

Pokemon XD is very good, I wish they would have continued with that storyline past gen3. It had so much potential to be a continued spin off with the shadow pokemon idea

I also guess it doesn't help i don't like the N64 much

I'm in love with the n64 might even be my favorite console. Nothing but good games that you always heard about other then superman 64 and Rubber. Sega tried to do this and there console was shit. N64 was smooth and just so god damn good. I can't find my older n64 games but if I did you wouldn't see me for a long time

Further details.One thing this post means I don't hate Zelda I really love the 2-D games. The first Zelda game I've seen was OoT from my older brother playing so it was quite an experience, after all these years I got the game in 7th grade, I enjoyed it slightly, then replaying it once more I didn't even finish my 2nd play through, I found the game to be really slow, bland, and boring, but that does't mean a slow boring games are bad, because look at the Sam and Max games. Majora's Mask I got my freshman year, again slightly impressed, felt like Oot, but loved it's story. Wind Waker was my first Zelda game, yea that's right usually everyone's first games are their favorites, but no my favorite was Wind Waker, to A Link to the Past for a really long time to Twilight Princess, anyways like i said it was gold when I was five when i got it, but ironically my brother traded it in even though he got it for me on my birthday. After many years on sophomore year, my friend got Wind Waker HD and let me borrow his Wind Waker GC. I was excited to play it again, but i finished it and left unsatisfied, and I returned it, reason is it was very boring, sailing was annoying even though i loved it when i was young, but graphics are cool. Lastly, why my only favorite 3-D game was Twilight Princess. Now when I was planning to sell my Wii I needed a Gamecube again, to play my Gamecube games still, and coincidentally my friend was selling one with a couple of games for $20. After making my purchase, I came home to receive two lame Spyro games, but oh well i get Pokemon XD again and oh look another 3-D Zelda game... meh. after a month of purchasing the Gamecube I decided to give Twilight Princess a try and to my surprise I enjoyed it. It was faster, I actually liked it's non-colorful atmosphere (not story), the mini-games were cool and fun, and this is the only Zelda game where i actually liked and cared for the people. So there.

Also I get that you prefer 2D games but I don't understand why. When things come to graphics I could give a shit less as long as I can see. I can see that in 2D games like side scrollers are easier to figure out then third dimensional games. It gets frustrating but it's still a good damn game. I'm not really making a point any more because I lost my train of thought

I'm in love with the n64 might even be my favorite console. Nothing but good games that you always heard about other then superman 64 and Rubber. Sega tried to do this and there console was steaming pantload. N64 was smooth and just so god damn good. I can't find my older n64 games but if I did you wouldn't see me for a long time

the saturn or dreamcast, cause the dreamcast was/is great, anyways I wouldn't say much as smooth, but library i guess