Fuzz

Fuzz - Garrys Mod

Those apply to ALL servers (hence GENERAL community rules) and, as I've said multiple times, you went on to different 4-6 proxies (dont remember exact number @Bleed ) and it got to the obnoxious point of bleed having to ban each proxy that i told him he could change the ban to permanent for 1. excessive ban evasion. and 2. more trolling after a week ban.

This entire thread is ridiculous.... You're supposed to get blacklisted from those channels if you break their rules, and if you break blacklist it's a 1 hour ban...

5aa4c09ce5199_MJjusttoreadthecomments.png.baae24eb08dd60a0e40854949037400a.png

Those apply to ALL servers (hence GENERAL community rules) and, as I've said multiple times, you went on to different 4-6 proxies (dont remember exact number @Bleed ) and it got to the obnoxious point of bleed having to ban each proxy that i told him he could change the ban to permanent for 1. excessive ban evasion. and 2. more trolling after a week ban.

no need to bother pointing out the fact he broke the general community rules, when he linked you to the ts rules where he broke the first one. ;)

Also just an FYI fuzz, that wasn't an edited in rule, there is no edit history. It's the same as when serbian posted it.

Gyazo - 9ba5db528c833887ade153a0a40d4208.png

A- No micspam unless in a private room where everyone agrees, or in the micspam room. This includes, but is not limited to: music, holding down the microphone button, continuous sending, and trying to talk over others or deny them the ability to talk.

C- That being said, if you and/or other members join a channel just to troll/disrespect an individual or a group of people, you can be kicked/banned.

F- Community rooms follow the global rules unless specified.

Side note, we should probably enforce the rules about community channels and only having 1 channel admin. :/

I like how ya'll are being #hypocrite s.

All you guys ever do is fuckin mic spam in the anime room. We other we're doing something or not.

"I'll take this potato chip...AND EAT IT :insert dramatic music:"

-cows

I like how ya'll are being #hypocrite s.

All you guys ever do is fudgein mic spam in the anime room. We other we're doing something or not.

"I'll take this potato chip...AND EAT IT :insert dramatic music:"

-cows

And he gets kicked for such. But when someone comes into the channel with just the intention to troll/spam, I usually kick them/black-list/and ban if it is needed. Cows doesn't come just to troll, Fuzz did. I disagree with this being a permanent ban, I'd probably guess a month or a week. Buit he was also using other proxies/whatever to come back and avoid a ban. @Bleed - hi @ThePenguin

I'm fucking dying here, pls xg. You guys are a bunch of kids who find drama cause you're all bored and shit.

-1 on unbanning him, but +1 on reducing the ban for a month. Fuzz does a lot of stupid shit but it shouldn't warrant a perm. Community members banned on TS is basically just kicking them out of the clan. Or maybe im just too Canadian; nice and lenient. Regardless, learn from your lovely neighbor Canadia. We da bes.

P.S. we da bes, - sousei 2014

I'm fudgeing dying here, pls xg. You guys are a bunch of kids who find drama cause you're all bored and steaming pantload.

-1 on unbanning him, but +1 on reducing the ban for a month. Fuzz does a lot of stupid steaming pantload but it shouldn't warrant a perm. Community members banned on TS is basically just kicking them out of the clan. Or maybe im just too Canadian; nice and lenient. Regardless, learn from your lovely neighbor Canadia. We da bes.

P.S. we da bes, - sousei 2014

we tacticool now leanin since 01'