Hocypocy - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Water Priest/hocypocy

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:51831522

Information:

I was banned for rough prison warden rules some 6 months ago, and I realized why I was banned (mostly because I accidentally shot one of the staff trying to kill a rebel) and I would love to be able to chose from guard or caged animal, it is your choice to unban me.

-Water Priest

double post, yaya

according to gameme, it states that youve been on the jailbreak server yesterday and youve also been on blue team

mhmmm, explanation please :<

after digging through ct ban list, the person who banned you is bell for the reason, "wow freekillz much".

you most likely mass freekilled

no point tagging bell now, cant expect her to remember something from 6 months ago

write me a story of how sorry you are and I'll +1 for unban

I am so sorry for this free killing, I probably wasn't thinking about my actions at the time. I really like the XG community and Jailbreak server lots and it would mean so much if you unbanned me. I can't really make your decision for you, but I get unbanned from Jailbreak I would savor each moment as a guard as if I was a king. I don't know if this means anything to you, and I know you are just trying to do your job, but look into your heart and make your choice.

-Hocypocy