African

Huge Map For Tgh, Maybe New Server?

Would you like this added(Not official)  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like this added(Not official)

• Yes
    • Noh

@Nomulous @John_Madden @Maymalays @ThePenguin @kabwazle kaduzzle somebody else tag him @All tf2 jb staff cuz i can't keep up with you @Hachi somebody else tag yo face @

Hey, was scrolling through jewtube, regular African stuff. When I come across one of my favorite Youtubers videos, Strife. I saw his server ip in the description so I went on it(UK server) and it had this amazing map called Trade Hyrule OOT3D Alpha. I called @Vector on to look at it, and he thought it was just as amazing as I did. Huge map, lots of things to do, basically clock town 10x. Tons of secrets and teleports and what not. Vector and I talked to Strife about it, and we found out that he got it from the makers themselves. I don't know how we're going to get a hold of it, or if we can get it from him, But it looks really cool and could potentially be a new poketrade(not replacing, just another server devoted to a map)

IP to the server: 85.236.100.212:27015

Screenshits(only some of the stuff):

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Hopefully some light can be shed on this.

+1, It's great, the server has a solid frame rate, multiple locations with buildings you can go into, it's being updated, and this would be incredibly popular as Clock town is on Gaming History. Nice find African!

Also the no was me, i was retarded and accidentally clicked. it should of been a yes.

Steam Community :: Litronom there's the steam profile of the creator, Litronom

Talking to Strife, the youtuber/server owner, he said that he doesn't think Litronom can legally not allow it publically, but will probably let us get a map download if people like @Nomulous or @Rhododendron talk to him.

I was lucky enough to have a chance to see this map on Strifes server and omg what an amazing map! I hardly got chance to explore most of the map but from what I did see its the best map I've ever played. :X3: >3

Such an awesome map wouldn't go amiss with its own 24/7 server because on rotation it would be the new clocktown, a map everybody would instantly vote for and never want to change because its that damn good!

Hoping we can get hold of it once CLs speak to the map creator.

+1 I think it looks sick, i also think itd attract a lot of people making xG more popular. :llama::llama::llama: