Muzzle

Sng Alive And Kicking?

I was on my friends list yesterday and I happened to see a couple of my friends with the SNG tag and I was curious. Does this mean that they are back or people just forgot to change there name. It's the little things that matter

I was on my friends list yesterday and I happened to see a couple of my friends with the SNG tag and I was curious. Does this mean that they are back or people just forgot to change there name. It's the little things that matter

I believe several members of sng continue to wear the tags in "tribute" or something like that.

Why should we care about some clan we once had a fued with? It'd just be better if you got along with them and play your game... And I'm fairly certain most of the TF2 division wasn't here for the SnG incident.

Another clan that took a lot of our mods and admins in the 2013 era

They didn't take a "lot".

They took some (barely any compared to our base members), if anything the most important member was Prius.

I talked to him not too long ago and apparently his clan is getting a sponsorship with Razer (play on his server and compete in competitions to win Razer swag). I could be wrong because of the amount of time that has passed (about 3 weeks or so).