Division:

Team Fortress 2

Staff Name:

xG:A EazyE (Origins)

Staff's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:60884608

Evidence:

Further Information:

Staff member was telling me I was griefing, however, there is no rule about griefing in the !motd (AKA Server Rules). Another staff member @Hachi, did not threaten to kick me, and was there with me.

ehhhh... we cant really see any evidence since the video isn't even watchable

I have screenshots and the video link, If you want them

Just gonna note, he has to enable embedding. @KendrickLlama @Barmithian I'm watching it directly on youtube and it works. Link.

I'm watching it right now, since I only came on at the end of it. BTW, since OP forgot to, @John_Madden so he can explain/defend himself.

From what I recall, griefing has not been allowed. Allow me to present some proof to show that my actions were justified.

Griefing - Official TF2 Wiki | Official Team Fortress Wiki

I quote:

• Attacking your own teammates for long stretches of time for no reason besides to annoy them, especially with the Frying Pan.

Though we were not teammates, you went friendly and simply went up to me and kept spam hitting me with the pan to be annoying.

I did warn you to stop several times, slayed you, and kicked you. I did do this but this was properly within the orders of dealing with rule breakers. GG kid, but I did my job the right way. @Hachi unmute next time :coffee:

From what I recall, griefing has not been allowed. Allow me to present some proof to show that my actions were justified.

Griefing - Official TF2 Wiki | Official Team Fortress Wiki

I quote:

• Attacking your own teammates for long stretches of time for no reason besides to annoy them, especially with the Frying Pan.

Though we were not teammates, you went friendly and simply went up to me and kept spam hitting me with the pan to be annoying.

I did warn you to stop several times, slayed you, and kicked you. I did do this but this was properly within the orders of dealing with rule breakers. GG kid, but I did my job the right way. @Hachi unmute next time :coffee:

Then maybe don't get on my nerves while your in my domain.

And if griefing isn't allowed, update the MOTD.

You can clearly hear the warning in the video and the defintion for grief is Trouble and Annoyance . This kid knew what he was doing and he heard the warnings. Origins had the right to kick this kid for Trolling/Grief. -1

Then maybe don't get on my nerves while your in my domain.

And if griefing isn't allowed, update the MOTD.

5. No trolling whatsoever. Verbally attacking a person will get you banned.

General Server MOTD/Community Rules. | Xeno Gamers

Griefing, Trolling, Faggoting, Nigging, are all different words for the same thing. Only you MC and TF2 12 yr olds use the word griefing. There is already a rule against it. Trolling/Griefing are broad generic terms that can be applied to verbal or in game harassment (such as using the faggot pan)

So...

You were warned, You were kicked, You cried about it, You were wrong. Just because it isn't described specifically not to be an (insert any of the following here: Asshole, Faggot, Cunt, Bitch, Troll, Obnoxious 12 yr old) Does not mean you go and be one. The words are negative for a reason. Oh, and you should probably check out the community rules not just the server rules, I'm sure somewhere they say that they are server specific and there are still some general community rules to follow.

#CaseClosed