Lithium

Prices Need To Be Readjusted For Bank Op

With the prices and interest the way it is right now, people can afford to spam redbull and large bombs every round. Something needs changing, whether its prices, interest rates, or just putting a cap on bank, or all 3. Redbull and bomb prices were set for before bank, and were fair prices, but with bank they're much too low and it's starting to really make it not fun anymore.

*cough cough* sqwurt

i have over 100 mil in bank but i dont constantly spam bombs, so maybe make it to where you have to wait a certain amount of rounds to get a bomb again. Increasing the price would be unfair to the guys that dont have very much money in the bank

I think you could re-adjust the prices to make it somewhat fair. A small bomb, for example, as it used to be, is something you should be able to easily earn in a couple rounds, even for new players. Medium, maybe a couple times a round. Large, only if you saved up all the money from a round. If small bombs were kept the same, mediums increased to 20-25k, and larges to 50-75k, that might even it out a bit. Also, redbull should be imo like 30-50k with bank as it is. Now interest could also be decreased as well as adding a cap to the amount of money in the bank. 1mil might be high enough that people can save up that much, but low enough that they might think twice before spending it all. And interest maybe .5%, or no interest at all. Just my thoughts on the matter.

I think you could re-adjust the prices to make it somewhat fair. A small bomb, for example, as it used to be, is something you should be able to easily earn in a couple rounds, even for new players. Medium, maybe a couple times a round. Large, only if you saved up all the money from a round. If small bombs were kept the same, mediums increased to 20-25k, and larges to 50-75k, that might even it out a bit. Also, redbull should be imo like 30-50k with bank as it is. Now interest could also be decreased as well as adding a cap to the amount of money in the bank. 1mil might be high enough that people can save up that much, but low enough that they might think twice before spending it all. And interest maybe .5%, or no interest at all. Just my thoughts on the matter.

added a cvar for max money. sent new version to lee