DasMowski

Xg:a Skeletor

John you saw on the trade server how many people have problems with you. I joined I heard 2 ppl arguing with you. I said "Origins why does everyone hate you?" The other said "I just love it how he takes this game way too serious" Another guy in chat said whenever origins is on he loses it. another guy said "im scared when origins is on" Its not just us who dont think your a fair admin

John you saw on the trade server how many people have problems with you. I joined I heard 2 ppl arguing with you. some JC guy said "Origins why does everyone hate you?" The other said " just love it how he takes this game way too serious" Another guy in chat said whenever origins is on he loses it. another guy said "im scared when origins is on" Its not just us who dont think your a fair admin

Sorry typo but I recorded the entire thing you said with us incase anything got out of hand which it ddnt

I'm sorry @Forest but as much as I do respect you these guys are serious trolls and have their targets, one of which is me. That being said, these guys knew what they were doing and knowing their reputation of being douchebags I ignored them. If it honestly is gonna be this big of a deal then fine, let them win and have their moment in the sun but nonetheless at the end of the day they are nothing but trolls.

Well I mean, obviously this is something that doesn't apply to those who are specifically trying to troll. If that's the case, have at it. I wasn't using this particular case as an example, I was just saying in general (with the exclusion of trolls that is) :coffee: