SyrJirk

Random Crits And Why They Shouldn't Be Here

I would come in and warden but I don't give two shits about getting killed. I'll usually just rps reds until I die anyway. Its a game. So what you got killed? Laugh it off and try again next time. Besides, random crits are funny when your a ct. You get rekt for absolutely no reason. It's fudgeing hilarious.

Umm not when you gotta sit and wait forever. I dont laugh when I get randomly crit. So idk about your sense of humor but Im just annoyed when I die. Because now I have to wait around. its not like your tgh where you get that respawn, you gotta wait for the round to be over and its boring.

Umm not when you gotta sit and wait forever. I dont laugh when I get randomly crit. So idk about your sense of humor but Im just annoyed when I die Because now I have to wait around. its not like your tgh where you get that respawn, you gotta wait for the round to be over and its boring.

So what you have to wait? That doesn't make getting killed by a crit any less funny. You could use that time to get up and take a piss or grab a drink or something. Besides, crits balance the game mode, BLU CAN GET CRITS TOO. If you get killed by a crit it's not them beating you it's you having bad luck. So don't take things so seriously, say gg, and laugh it off.

Umm not when you gotta sit and wait forever. I dont laugh when I get randomly crit. So idk about your sense of humor but Im just annoyed when I die. Because now I have to wait around. its not like your tgh where you get that respawn, you gotta wait for the round to be over and its boring.

Well here's too solutions that could maybe work idk.

1. Don't suck so much to die first

2. Maybe don't play JB all day to the point where you get annoyed when your killed.

So what you have to wait? That doesn't make getting killed by a crit any less funny. You could use that time to get up and take a piss or grab a drink or something. Besides, crits balance the game mode, BLU CAN GET CRITS TOO. If you get killed by a crit it's not them beating you it's you having bad luck. So don't take things so seriously, say gg, and laugh it off.

Well thats what i use the time to do, but I find that im just getting crit a lot and sometimes I just find it annoying, idk thats just me. I never said we should take them out Im saying it happens a lot and maybe if we could we could lower the rate it happens.

2. Maybe don't play JB all day to the point where you get annoyed when your killed.

This makes no fuckking sense. I could play jb for 2 minutes and when I die in the first minute I would be annoyed. Im not annoyed cause I sit and play jb for a long time. You make no fuckking sense. Go back to saxton cause your the "Queen of Saxton" jesus christ smh

This makes no fudgeking sense. I could play jb for 2 minutes and when I die in the first minute I would be annoyed. Im not annoyed cause I sit and play jb for a long time. You make no fudgeking sense. Go back to saxton cause your the "Queen of Saxton" jesus christ smh

Your fukin right I'm the queen of Saxton. Mad?

Lol you guys are so funny.

TF2 is supposed to be a funny game. Random crits are an important part of jb in particular because it gives the rebellers a fighting chance. If you don't want to get random Crit, don't let them get close to you. That's why pyro is such a strong class for guards. You have so much crowd control. The axetinguisher was also a very good item until they nerfed it. Anyways, if you don't like random crits, find a different jb server. -1

The thing is, random crits are neither funny, nor important. Any good rebeller can get inside armory. I've seen small swarms take down the entirety of the blue team with or without random crits. You know vents that go to armory are there for a reason. Tricks and stuff on the map are there for a reason. Any rebellion can potentially be out of control with or without random crits. And a good team of blues or even a good warden can shut down any rebellion if they're smart enough, and when that happens crits don't even come into play. So let's see, half the time crits are pointless, and the other half they're still pointless.

Btw, I like how this went from whining about crits, too 12 yr olds, and then problems with staff?

Lol I like this thread.

1. Yes because this thread is already filled with 12 year olds defending the random crits with their -1. Which is also stupid because it adds nothing to the discussion. You know, I really like Kendrick's idea because he's inputting an idea with sentences and complete thoughts that are thought out and mean something. I'm pissed off because I'm trying to make a change which could be positive for everyone. People like me who prefer competitive, skill based play and results, and for the casual players as well, but so far I've got a bunch of stupid -1's and some shitposts that are bad attempts at witty, snarky comments because they're just stupid. At least Kendrick disagrees with a goddamn thoughtful post, it is not just a -1 from random assholes, most of which I literally don't know because I have seen none of them on JB before if at all. 2. The staff is fucking retarded sometimes. The only ones I really like are Kbrazz and Sparkedeel.

A lot of the people here are so threatened by goddamn words on the INTERWEBZ that they can't use their brains for a few moments and think about what I'm saying and say something meaningful. I'd be more than happy to talk to you guys about it if you have dissenting opinions but no one is talking except for the shitposts which do nothing except basically say "Nuh uh SyrJirk. RANDOM CRITS ARE IN THE GAME THEREFOR THEY ARE GOOD." That says nothing except that you play TF2 sometimes and know what a random crit is. If you don't like my idea, fine, explain why. Defend crits in a good way. Because right now these stupid posts are more than enough reason in my mind to remove them when mentioning them causes the xG community to react in such an immature way. I don't get it, I've been playing on TF2 JB for a good long while now and I legitimately like the community, I want to make it better. I want to help but I make a single post about something I really dislike, and why it's shitty and yeah I call out some of the areas where I got a lot of shit from for no good reason other than stating my opinion.

Dude, we like random crits because it makes the game more interesting. How are they pointless?

-----

"People like me who prefer competitive, skill based play and results"

That's not a good thing to say, dude.

-----

"The staff is fucking retarded sometimes. The only ones I really like are Kbrazz and Sparkedeel."

Hey, don't be a douche, let alone disrespecting staff.

-----

"I'm pissed off because I'm trying to make a change which could be positive for everyone."

Do many of the people who've commented on this fucking thing seem positive about this? No Crits On Xg Servers | Xeno Gamers Look at the fucking results of this poll. It's also biased, so I think you trying to make a 'positive' impact, as you call it, is really:

1. Selfish

2. Giving a negative impact on the people who play on xG.

-----

"At least Kendrick disagrees with a goddamn thoughtful post"

...Words cannot express how stupid that is.

-----

"Yes because this thread is already filled with 12 year olds defending the random crits with their attachFull15503."

Not possible; members of xG can only be 14+.

-----

"I want to make it better. I want to help but I make a single post about something I really dislike,"

1. You aren't going to make it better.

2. Emphasis on the "I".

-----

upload_2014-7-7_21-50-53.png.e117b2ddf21e897c2ccd063f662c11ea.png

crits are funny and happen to both teams equally. if you get killed by a crit just laugh it off and try again. somebody as into competitive, skill based play (On a jailbreak server #sotough) as you should know crits are luck and not skill based. if you get killed by one so what? that doesnt mean the other person is better than you they just got lucky, so gg and try again next time. i'm starting to think you're just upset because you thought more people would want crits removed, but they obviously don't. crits keep things fresh and interesting you are not going to be able to hold back every rebellion that's the point of jailbreak. if you get this upset by dying in a gamemode made for you to die sometimes maybe you should go play something you actually enjoy? because it doesnt sound like you're having any fun.

Dude, we like random crits because it makes the game more interesting. How are they pointless?

"People like me who prefer competitive, skill based play and results"

That's not a good thing to say, dude.

"The staff is fudgeing retarded sometimes. The only ones I really like are Kbrazz and Sparkedeel."

Hey, don't be a douche, let alone disrespecting staff.

That isn't bias or douche or disrespectful to me and yet you tell me not to disrespect staff or be a docuhe. You are a masterpiece of hypocrisy. Also it doesn't make it interesting it turns an encounter into a gamble of "Will I be robbed of a possible victory?" You know I probably feel the shittiness of random crits because I main spy and therefor the only way I can do any effective work is by using skill and trying to trick my opponents during battle but it's impossible for a spy to do so when the first hit he takes can very well be his last and it often is. If you play spy on JB you'll probably hate the crits as much as I do too. But guess what it doesn't just affect spy. I've played every class and none of them NEED random crits. It doesn't make the game more interesting it makes it redundant because it completely demolishes the point of becoming good at the game. It's nothing but a free win which shouldn't be the case.

"I'm pissed off because I'm trying to make a change which could be positive for everyone."

Do many of the people who've commented on this fudgeing thing seem positive about this? No Crits On Xg Servers | Xeno Gamers Look at the fudgeing results of this poll. It's also biased, so I think you trying to make a 'positive' impact, as you call it, is really:

1. Selfish

2. Giving a negative impact on the people who play on xG.

I could just as easily call all of you selfish. The game without crits is the way you play the game 95% of the time. Why are you so fixated on them? It's unfair any way you look at it. Just because anyone can get a crit just as randomly as someone else doesn't mean it is fair or that is isn't stupid or that it is interesting. It just makes it stupid all-around. It doesn't negatively impact anyone. Anyone who is good will still be good anyone who is bad will still be bad there's just no get out of jail freecard (No pun intended) anymore. Like there shouldn't be. Half the fun in JB in CSS was planning with your fellow T's a rebellion, who to attack first and when you were going to attack and the guards had to rely on skill and not sucking if they wanted to stop rebellions. It's not taking away anything and it's not turning TF2 into C:SS if that's what you're thinking. It's making it fair and it's making it better. It is removing the 5% of the time where the game just shites on you.

"At least Kendrick disagrees with a goddamn thoughtful post"

...Words cannot express how stupid that is.

Douche: Check. Disrespect: Check. The IRONY.

"Yes because this thread is already filled with 12 year olds defending the random crits with their attachFull15503."

Not possible; members of xG can only be 14+.

Yet you all act like the squeakers you complain about.

"I want to make it better. I want to help but I make a single post about something I really dislike,"

1. You aren't going to make it better.

2. Emphasis on the "I".

That is such a broadly wrong statement it literally made me laugh out loud. How would you know? Clearly you've never played without the crits and yeah I dislike them and yeah emphasis on the I because I'm not the only one. Kitty and Kendrick both have openly stated they don't like crits either. It wouldn't kill us to try to take off crits for like a week maybe two and look at the difference.

crits are funny and happen to both teams equally. if you get killed by a crit just laugh it off and try again. somebody as into competitive, skill based play (On a jailbreak server #sotough) as you should know crits are luck and not skill based. if you get killed by one so what? that doesnt mean the other person is better than you they just got lucky, so gg and try again next time. i'm starting to think you're just upset because you thought more people would want crits removed, but they obviously don't. crits keep things fresh and interesting you are not going to be able to hold back every rebellion that's the point of jailbreak. if you get this upset by dying in a gamemode made for you to die sometimes maybe you should go play something you actually enjoy? because it doesnt sound like you're having any fun.

The thing is you're completely wrong about me and why I want them gone or at least changed. I don't mind playing Jailbreak and dying. That's why I play it, it's fun. But crits make it not fun very quickly. A rebellion not being held back shouldn't rely on crits, and I'm not even mad about rebellions I start plenty of them, I die from plenty of them that's the point of the game. The point isn't being killed by random crits where you otherwise would have had a chance to win and otherwise could have stopped a rebellion/kept one going. It happens way too often for my liking and in a game where people are so concerned about fun they quickly shun away anyone's definition that doesn't match their own.

I will continue to play jail break with or without the crits, I like it. I like this clan, I like the community, which is why I say something because I want to make a change that I feel like would be a good thing. You guys act like they're funny (They're not.) You act like dying repeatedly is funny (Which it can be) but sitting in the spec screen for minutes at a time isn't. When I get into an encounter I want to be rewarded or punished in a way that makes sense. The way TF2 works the vast majority of the time and when I try and remove the tiny percentile that is extremely annoying and pointless and all I get are people saying no and hardly explaining why. I've stated many, many reasons why crits don't need to be here and people keep saying the same stuff.

The thing is you're completely wrong about me and why I want them gone or at least changed. I don't mind playing Jailbreak and dying. That's why I play it, it's fun. But crits make it not fun very quickly. A rebellion not being held back shouldn't rely on crits, and I'm not even mad about rebellions I start plenty of them, I die from plenty of them that's the point of the game. The point isn't being killed by random crits where you otherwise would have had a chance to win and otherwise could have stopped a rebellion/kept one going. It happens way too often for my liking and in a game where people are so concerned about fun they quickly shun away anyone's definition that doesn't match their own.

I will continue to play jail break with or without the crits, I like it. I like this clan, I like the community, which is why I say something because I want to make a change that I feel like would be a good thing. You guys act like they're funny (They're not.) You act like dying repeatedly is funny (Which it can be) but sitting in the spec screen for minutes at a time isn't. When I get into an encounter I want to be rewarded or punished in a way that makes sense. The way TF2 works the vast majority of the time and when I try and remove the tiny percentile that is extremely annoying and pointless and all I get are people saying no and hardly explaining why. I've stated many, many reasons why crits don't need to be here and people keep saying the same stuff.

they keep saying the same stuff because we genuinely enjoy random crits, and that "same stuff" is just another way of saying our reasoning for keeping random crits. we like them and want them to remain a part of the game. an opinion that goes against yours is equally as valid as yours. there are some people who just don't want crits to be removed. I am one of those people. you can't claim we are wrong just because you chose to articulate an argument and we didn't. we don't want crits too be removed, we have given our reasons why here and in the previous thread. we disagree with you, we think crits should stay in the game, and you don't have a very good chance. the tf2 division writ large has spoken, and we overwhelmingly support random crits and want them to remain active in game on all xG tf2 servers..

We don't fucking care what you think, and fix your grammar.

"I could just as easily call all of you selfish"

HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE

"It's making it fair and it's making it better."

Aha no. It's making a hell of a lot worse because random crits aren't that 5% that ruin the game, it's that 5% that makes TF2 what it is.

You don't see fu cking random crits on COD, Garry's Mod, L4D2, CS:GO. NO. YOU DON'T.

This is what makes TF2 so fun.

Just because you have a couple of people agreeing with you doesn't mean that everyone else agrees with you. You're just someone who thinks that their opinion matters most and that it's everyone else's opinion.

"Yet you all act like the squeakers you complain about."

Fucking hell, you are such a dumbass. I can't believe that you think that squeakers are people who are expressing theirs and some others' (in this case, a lot) opinions. That means that you're saying that you're acting like a squeaker. Also, how does one act like a squeaker?

"That is such a broadly wrong statement it literally made me laugh out loud. How would you know? Clearly you've never played without the crits and yeah I dislike them and yeah emphasis on the I because I'm not the only one. Kitty and Kendrick both have openly stated they don't like crits either. It wouldn't kill us to try to take off crits for like a week maybe two and look at the difference."

ALSO

Yeah, I'd like to look at the difference. Wait, let me rephrase that: "I'd like to look at the new and 'improved' TF2 - wait, fuck that, I'd rather become a COD fag then play TF2 without crits.

"That is such a broadly wrong statement"

How can that be wrong? Go on, explain.

How would I know? Because I played on a no crit server and I left straight after realizing how shit the server was.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would ruin the game in many people's eyes. All that it would do would be make the game repetitive and tedious as fuc k.

they keep saying the same stuff because we genuinely enjoy random crits, and that "same stuff" is just another way of saying our reasoning for keeping random crits. we like them and want them to remain a part of the game. an opinion that goes against yours is equally as valid as yours. there are some people who just don't want crits to be removed. I am one of those people. you can't claim we are wrong just because you chose to articulate an argument and we didn't. we don't want crits too be removed, we have given our reasons why here and in the previous thread. we disagree with you, we think crits should stay in the game, and you don't have a very good chance. the tf2 division writ large has spoken, and we overwhelmingly support random crits and want them to remain active in game on all xG tf2 servers..

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail: