SyrJirk

Random Crits And Why They Shouldn't Be Here

Okay I've been making it known a lot recently that I utterly hate random crits. Not just here on any server I play on in TF2. Why? Because they're so common there's no point in calling them random for one, but that's besides the point. Random crits just brings the game down. Wow you're about to get engaged with someone in a melee battle, the ultimate test of skill? No you're not you got a hit or two but they just crit your sorry ass and you are dead for absolutely no reason besides a hit and luck. That is utter crap. Seriously. It makes every encounter in JB so stupidly predictable. Is there a melee battle? Prepare for a random crit. Is someone getting swarmed and they only let one person get in close enough to get hit by melee? That one hit just cost them the life and they have to sit out for X amount of minutes.

"But SyrJirk, stop crying. Just shut up and enjoy the game." - Shitload of people on Jailbreak. HEY FUCKWITS. Maybe my idea of fun is a game that doesn't reward mediocrity and luck over skill and planning. When someone is winning a fight, they should STAY WINNING if they're doing something right. Not auto-lose because their opponent got the upper hand. Sure not every scenario is a loser-gets-random-crit-thus-screwing-over-the-winner scenario, I get that. But often times it IS that way. Often times the crits are just stupid and what could have been a fun engagement turns into sit-the-fuck-down-and-eat-this-crit-pan-simulator.

"SyrJirk why are you so salty?" - Mod on JB, I'm salty 1. Because crits are STUPID. 2. Because the JB crowd IS STUPID. I literally got yelled at today for stating my goddamn opinion and why I thought crits were dumb. Meanwhile they tell me to shut up and have fun? For reasons stated above, NO YOU ASSHATS. I will not. The point of these forums, this website, and clan are to gather us like-minded assholes together and create a fun, interactive community of gaming within our respective divisions. Well I'm trying to get a step in that direction by eliminating a completely unnecessary pain-in-the-ass and the people within this clan and that frequent the server are trying to tell me to shut up. You're stupid as hell. Yeah maybe this won't be taken and a change won't be implemented, I have as much of a right to state my goddamn opinion as you fuckers have the right to conga and spam chat at squeakers and blue team members with retarded-ass twelve year old spam. The difference is I have a good idea of what the hell I'm actually talking about and who I'm talking to.

"SyrJirk, why are you sexy?" - Me, I don't know probably because I have a red corvette to compensate for my tiny dick size.

Take this any way you want, but I'm tired of the fucking 12 year old hivemind taking over in JB and on xG in general. Especially from the goddamn STAFF. Act like you deserve the position you were given, don't be a dick about it.

Btw, I like how this went from whining about crits, too 12 yr olds, and then problems with staff?

Lol I like this thread.

TF2 is supposed to be a funny game. Random crits are an important part of jb in particular because it gives the rebellers a fighting chance. If you don't want to get random Crit, don't let them get close to you. That's why pyro is such a strong class for guards. You have so much crowd control. The axetinguisher was also a very good item until they nerfed it. Anyways, if you don't like random crits, find a different jb server. -1

Bitch please if I didn't get random crits my I'd suck with my Festive Bat

Nah, I like crits. It makes battles more intense. :3

Déjà vu @Kittylicious

lol yeah crits, everyone knows I don't like them :) but everyone else does so I'm fine with keeping them. I just wish I got more crits as I'm usually on the receiving end of crits rather than the one giving them.

lol yeah crits, everyone knows I don't like them :) but everyone else does so I'm fine with keeping them. I just wish I got more crits as I'm usually on the receiving end of crits rather than the one giving them.

It was only a matter of time until you showed up :P

Love that all the trade kids come and -1. But random crits piss me off at times because of what you said, I get a couple hits on and then get fuccking crit by some shitty ass weapon. But random crits are what starts a rebellion. If you run up to the warden and dont get that crit you are pretty much fucked unless the warden and rest of blue team is shitt. If you take them out rebellions would happen less and less. Now I was on last night and heard what you had to say. And everyone was being a genuine asshole. Why cant someone say something and not get bombarded by a shitt ton of 12 yr olds that couldnt give 2 fuckks about random crits but they think its funny to start some shitt. And its not even people outside the clan, people within were being assholes to. Let the man say what he has to say and them say something afterwards. Not in the middle be like "why you so salty" in big fuckking text in the middle of the screen like 4 times, shoutout to Bach. Also, trade server kids come and warden, if you even know how, and watch your ass get obliterated by some random crits, dont just sit here and -1 and get your ass on jb and most of you I havent seen you on jb ever. But now random crits should stay, it starts a rebellion and with hardly no rebellions its kinda boring. Now back to back to back to back to back rebellions isnt fun but the rebellion every like 5 rounds is fine. I dont know if there is anyway to lower the percentage they happen but if there is why not just lower that. Because if there is a way to take them out, I would think there is a way to lower them. -1 for taking them out +1 for lowering it

Love that all the trade kids come and -1. But random crits piss me off at times because of what you said, I get a couple hits on and then get fuccking crit by some shitty ass weapon. But random crits are what starts a rebellion. If you run up to the warden and dont get that crit you are pretty much fudgeed unless the warden and rest of blue team is shitt. If you take them out rebellions would happen less and less. Now I was on last night and heard what you had to say. And everyone was being a genuine asshole. Why cant someone say something and not get bombarded by a shitt ton of 12 yr olds that couldnt give 2 fudgeks about random crits but they think its funny to start some shitt. And its not even people outside the clan, people within were being assholes to. Let the man say what he has to say and them say something afterwards. Not in the middle be like "why you so salty" in big fudgeking text in the middle of the screen like 4 times, shoutout to Bach. Also, trade server kids come and warden, if you even know how, and watch your ass get obliterated by some random crits, dont just sit here and -1 and get your ass on jb and most of you I havent seen you on jb ever. But now random crits should stay, it starts a rebellion and with hardly no rebellions its kinda boring. Now back to back to back to back to back rebellions isnt fun but the rebellion every like 5 rounds is fine. I dont know if there is anyway to lower the percentage they happen but if there is why not just lower that. Because if there is a way to take them out, I would think there is a way to lower them. -1 for taking them out +1 for lowering it

I would come in and warden but I don't give two shits about getting killed. I'll usually just rps reds until I die anyway. Its a game. So what you got killed? Laugh it off and try again next time. Besides, random crits are funny when your a ct. You get rekt for absolutely no reason. It's fucking hilarious.