Ribbit

We Need To Band Together...

Was this a troll thread?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Was this a troll thread?

• Yes
    • Do you really need to ask?

RIP SnackNewsBot 2014-2014, he was a victim of chrono's smelliness. Without him we may never know what mystery substance fills new Doritos Loaded, available now at 7/11's across the country.

also i'm totally up for the xg band idea

Trolling: The art of deliberately pissing someone off.

It annoys me, I tell you all to stop, you don't stop, you are all thus trolling.

5. No trolling whatsoever.

rip

Trolling: The art of deliberately pissing someone off.

It annoys me, I tell you all to stop, you don't stop, you are all thus trolling.

rip

You tell em Connor ;)

Imagine if I banned people for calling me British.

Honestly doe, if someone is taking offense or are quite obviously annoyed with being harassed then it should at the very least be toned down (at least to when he/she deserves to be called it ;) ). When you constantly see every mention or anything related to Chrono being associated with 'smelly', it gets a little out of hand. I mean, @ASock should know, hes been stinking up the joint forever.

For reasons that should be obvious, going straight to a ban is one of the few ways to deal with it. If someone trolled the first time, they deserve a warning then ban. A second time, a warning/ban. A third time it starts to get old and the offending person is well aware of what will happen, so why waste your breath. Go straight to the ban without the warning.

I understand this community is filled to the brim with trolls (take this thread for example) and instigators, but that doesn't mean we can't have just a minimum amount of respect for one another. It doesn't even have to be apparent, just enough to say to yourself "I won't be a part of this" or "I'll sit this one out".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAI_Nv3qWto

Aright ladies and gentleman. This is the last warning for everyone in this thread regarding this issue. Just leave Chrono alone ffs. Yall have had enough warnings as it is, if it continues I will see that you all are banned for much longer.

-Closed