Dethman

Should People With Permanent Bans Not Be Able To Make A Protest.

Should Permanent bans be able to protest  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should Permanent bans be able to protest

• Yes, it is only fair.
    • No, let them have there punishment
    • yes, but after a 6 months or so.

I hate seeing people get off with permanent bans because why perm them if they will get off due to the protest forms. They should be not able to make a ban protest if it is permanent for at least 6 months in my opinion. What do you guys think.

I feel like this applies to CS:S too so I'm gonna tag some CS:S staff. @Legend @DrLee @Cristo @Hidingmaster @MrSaturday @ForestFire @Haxx @Hexx @xGShadowSpy @Bleed

------------------------------------------------------

IMO I think they shouldn't be given 6 months but 9 to learn the rules to be able to protest because that gives them PLENTY of time to learn the rules and most of the time after people are un-permed they come back into the server and break another rule and end up getting banned again. All because they didn't take the time to learn the rules.

Well there are cases in which the permanent bans are falsely given by our lovely staff in which they should protest, but 8/10 threads are just people wanting to get unbanned for no good reasons.

"I'm sorry, plz unban. kthxbye."

Well there are cases in which the permanent bans are falsely given by our lovely staff in which they should protest,"

Everyone should be able to protest.

It doesnt make sense to have them not be able to protest. Like what @Gwoash said there are those bans that should have been shorter or not giving out at all. But we also have those protests that they know they mass freekilled and left but they wanna see if they can get back. The protests arnt causing a problem so why take away the privilege to protest the ban.

I agree that everybody should be able to protest. Like what Gwoash said some bans are falsely given and people who are banned should give us a legit reason to even consider unbanning them. Personally if you can't/won't read the rules and complain about being slayed,kicked,gagged,muted,ban then that's their own fault and not ours those kinds of protest should be ignored. But if you were banned for a unfair reason then by all means explain your side of the story.

This applies to all xG servers not just tf2.

I feel like this applies to CS:S too so I'm gonna tag some CS:S staff. @Legend @DrLee @Cristo @Hidingmaster @MrSaturday @ForestFire @Haxx @Hexx @xGShadowSpy @Bleed

------------------------------------------------------

IMO I think they shouldn't be given 6 months but 9 to learn the rules to be able to protest because that gives them PLENTY of time to learn the rules and most of the time after people are un-permed they come back into the server and break another rule and end up getting banned again. All because they didn't take the time to learn the rules.

still here...still admin...

banned people should be allowed to protest at any time but I do feel that those permed for good reason should wait a few months before being considered in an appeal.

What will deter someone from breaking rules more; a ban that has an expiration date, or a ban that is permanent?

The option to protest a ban is there, not because we plan on letting them go in the future, but for the offchance that the ban was unjust. Regardless of what the ban reason/time is, our Staff may sometimes slip up and that should not result in those potentially innocent players being unable to protest.

How about we stop unbanning people with a fucking sob story over why they're sorry they did it and how they will never do it again? (See DuckiiJr, Peppermint, Crona, netex, duplolas, etc)