realBelloWaldi

I Need A New Headset And A New Mouse

my mouse is razer deathadder 2013 and makes my sniping good. I don't know its price but its good

Razer is overpriced and DEFINITELY not the best option. The acceleration is hardwired into some models of it. 0/10, would not recommend.

Razer is overpriced and DEFINITELY not the best option. The acceleration is hardwired into some models of it. 0/10, would not recommend.

mine is really good for sniping tho.

mine is really good for sniping tho.

Yes. But new revisions come out pretty frequently as OEMs change. Quite a few deathadder mice come with mouse acceleration forced, and it's just luck to get one with it optional. It's much better to get a cheaper mouse that will perform more consistently and better.

I know you wanted to stay relatively cheap... but if you got a little extra to cough up towards a mouse, this one is fantastic.

Amazon.com: Corsair Vengeance M65 Performance FPS Gaming Mouse, Gunmetal Black (CH-9000022-NA): Computers & Accessories

Its simple, but extremely well built and made to last. Also feels great in the hand. If you have Amazon prime its about 40€.

I know you wanted to stay relatively cheap... but if you got a little extra to cough up towards a mouse, this one is fantastic.

Amazon.com: Corsair Vengeance M65 Performance FPS Gaming Mouse, Gunmetal Black (CH-9000022-NA): Computers & Accessories

Its simple, but extremely well built and made to last. Also feels great in the hand. If you have Amazon prime its about 40€.

Seconded, it's good. In general, all of Corsair's mice are pretty top-notch.

This is the mouse I have right now, it's on sale for $52 and is really a great mouse with up to 8 macro buttons. I've been using it for close to a month and a half on the same 2 batteries and it still hasn't died on me: Amazon.com: Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse with 250 Hour Battery Life: Computers & Accessories

The headset that I had/have (getting a new one since old one is broked) is $100 but you can use it with PS3, Xbox 360, and PC and its wireless too: Amazon.com: Ear Force PX3 Programmable Wireless Gaming Headset: Video Games

Logitechs always seem top notch, i might look into those and yes im highjacking this thread for my own needs