ColdEndeavour

Pokemon - Ecruteak City

Should Ecruteak City be on Trade Gaming History or on Pokemon Trade Centre?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ecruteak City be on Trade Gaming History or on Pokemon Trade Centre?

• Trade Gaming History
    • Pokemon Trade Centre (RTV Oriented)
    • Standalone 24/7 Server

When @ColdEndeavour showed me the map I was on pokemon trade. I asked the people on whether or not they would like ecruteak, the next city in johto, as a map. People loved the idea. Didn't hear a single person against it. They wanted more maps (as long as they were pokemon maps). We should either somehow make this a poll or close this and make a new post with a poll. The server IS called pokemon trade, and not goldenrod trade (#misleading) after all.

Just because our Pokemon Trade server I guess is considered a 24/7 Golden Rod. Its would be a great addition to Pokemon. I wouldnt even make a standalone. I would add it to Pokemon Trade because that is our most populated server and see what the people there have to say. Making a standalone makes no sense. And adding a POKEMON map to tgh even though we have a POKEMON related server also makes no sense. Pls just add to Pokemone trade

I think that the !rtv plugin should be added to Pokemon trade server, and not that it just randomly switches.

I was thinking about the rtv system too, but for only 2 maps? Maybe when the servers reset everyday, the map changes. I think if we do rtv that we should find more maps.

I'd rather have it standalone, especially if it becomes popular, there would be a total of 64 players being able to play at once, rather than just 32.