Izanagi

Commands Not Displaying User

Bring back public showing of the commands?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Bring back public showing of the commands?

• Yes
    • No

Recently on the servers, when certain (read:most) people with access to donator/staff commands use them, their name doesn't show up. Instead, something like ADMIN or PLAYER does. This makes it really hard to report abuse of staff/donor powers, especially if more than one person with access to the commands is on the server.

@Nomulous @kbraszzz @John_Madden @BelloWaldi @Moosty @Vector @Barmithian @FoRgE @Ohstopyou @Nope.avi @ShockeDeel @SPORK @Hachi @BonfireCentipede @African @Matsi @Gwoash @TheTheRejects @TwoZeroFour @alltf2staff/peoplethatcare.

@Muzzle because he be mad about no tag.

@Redheards sorry, man. :c

Yes, I know, I did it on FF2, just most often when the server resets, the config resets to the original. It's easy to fix, but people forget that I'm on vacation and I'll be home later today :(

staff members can easily type /who into tf2 chat to find out who has powers on the server currently, if you see anyone abusing - go report to nomulous or make a report abuse thread.

I'm sure the ones abusing their powers will own up on the abuse thread and if not, restrict both their powers for the meantime until further investigation?

I'm pretty sure there's a log that shows all the commands used anyway, right? @Nomulous

plz tell me there's a log ;-;

staff members can easily type /who into tf2 chat to find out who has powers on the server currently, if you see anyone abusing - go report to nomulous or make a report abuse thread.

I'm sure the ones abusing their powers will own up on the abuse thread and if not, restrict both their powers for the meantime until further investigation?

I'm pretty sure there's a log that shows all the commands used anyway, right? @Nomulous

plz tell me there's a log ;-;

The thing is, you can't see WHO is doing the commands. If two mods are on jb and 1 slays @Blue, there's no proof of who did it.

The thing is, you can't see WHO is doing the commands. If two mods are on jb and 1 slays @Blue, there's no proof of who did it.

Ask them directly, it's not that difficult, surely one of them will own up - otherwise like I said, restrict both their powers for the meantime until further notice.

Just ask them, it's not that difficult, surely one of them will own up. Otherwise like I said, restrict both their powers for the meantime.

If someone abuses, then that shows their immaturity is definitely questionable enough to not own up to it. In regards to the second, it would be short-staffing us and unnecessarily punishing those who use their powers correctly. Wouldn't it be better just to fix it?

If someone abuses, then that shows their immaturity is definitely questionable enough to not own up to it. In regards to the second, it would be short-staffing us and unnecessarily punishing those who use their powers correctly. Wouldn't it be better just to fix it?

if possible, allowing us to see who uses the commands would be our first choice, but of course I'm suggesting an alternative method.

For the power removal, it's only a temporary until we can figure out who via command logs.

if possible, allowing us to see who uses the commands would be our first choice, but of course I'm suggesting an alternative method.

For the power removal, it's only a temporary until we can figure out who via command logs.

I feel like that will go bad, but good at the same time