Haxx

Counter Strike: Source Community Night

So whats up beautiful people? Since people have been talking about creating a schedule to populate CS:S so I've decided to take an initiative. First off I'd like to mention that this is just a test, and depending on whether this is successful or not, it may become a regular thing. I would also like to mention that times of the event may change if a reasonable amount of people need it to (Not gonna change the time just cause 1 person wants me to). Also I may or may not add in the other servers if other people want me to...So here is what I'm thinking, the community night and its events are as follows;

This community night will take place on Friday, August 22, 2014

Minigames - 6:00 PM EST - 8:00 PM EST, We start on minigames so that way we can all have some fun while waiting for more people to become available to play. If all goes to plan, what would happen is we start building up population early and we all transfer to Jailbreak afterwards, basically giving it that boost that it really needs.

Jailbreak - 8:00 PM EST - 1:00 AM EST, As I previously mentioned above, after we have built up a large player base on minigames we should all transfer over to Jailbreak. We should attempt to get as much players as possible (This includes TF2 Scrublords <3). We're also gonna need a sufficient amount of staff members as well.

I've also decided to add in a time converter for those special people who don't understand how time works, just go look for your city.

Event Time Announcer - CSS community night

Tagging people to help this happen

@DrLee @Hidingmaster @Cristo @SuperMaddud @Forest @Bleed @MrSaturday @Legend @Bonk @Sojodak @Lithium @SoloMofo @sqwurt @DJ_Audible_Swag @xGShadowSpy @jubens45

Wasn't exactly what I meant by a schedule, but what the hell; whatever populates the CS:S Servers! awww.muftisays.com_share_like_icon.gif.a768c79be9e826353dd73e38ff7e9eca.gif

I'll try to get on to join in on the fun. Should totally do a tinychat party too ;)