Forge

The Guide To Xeno Gamers

quite useful to have another place to link new players to. Some may find the guide easier to navigate than the forums so its a plus to have another place with the rules listed. Good work.

It's good (way better than I could do) but I would give more info on the clan rather than just writing about rules the entire time. I feel like you said

"this is xG, we're cool. here are our servers.

RULES

RULES

RULES

RULES

RULES

RULES

END"

I think an easy way to fix this would go more in depth with the game mods for each server? idk. I may be the only one who feels like this but I feel like it's just all the MotD's combined into a steam guide. if I genuinely wanted to read this guide, I'd get so bored after the second set of rules. also, it would be worth linking all the mods/admins profiles near the end like. "if you see anyone breaking these rules, please contact one of these people blahblah" obviously put them into categories by division but yeah. I feel it's kind of boring. but besides that, good job bruh. <3

Very glad to see this. Actually helps me as, in the General rules, were rules that I didn't know I could enforce. When I get my powers back now I'll be able to enforce those better as I didn't know they were ACTUAL rules. More like, rules that were kinda understood but nowhere written. Always made it hard to know if I was allowed to punish something or not. So thanks! Even long time members are still learning stuff.