Offender's Steam ID:

Rules Broken:

See below

Evidence:

- Constant Shitposting on Forums

- Immaturity/Trolling

(See above posts)

- Rule breaking and ignoring staff on servers

It's getting really annoying and its obvious that he is here just to troll and annoy all of us until he has had enough (which seems like it won't be anytime soon).

Requested Punishment: Permanently banned from Forums and a server ban to be determined

@kbraszzz @ThePenguin @Hidingmaster @Chrono @diabeetus

First of all, chill the fuck out, I'm not here to "annoy every single one of you until I've had enough"

Second of all,

all of the posts you posted there are things that I didn't intend to post as a "shitpost" I thought they were funny etc.

and about that Immaturity/Trolling part, Yes, I agree that I am immature most of the time and I am trying to not be like that, but I personally beleive im not doing something very wrong. the recent "how to get your ass slain in xg servers" post i made was something i made so that YOU and I can both laugh

If all you've felt about that video is hatred, just tell me to stop and I won't bother you again ever again.

- Rule breaking and ignoring staff on servers

Like I said before, I don't break rules, all the reason I did was because YOU were there and I was recording.

And why are you being so serious about all of that? Why can't you just ignore it, its not even something I'm doing to get hatred/show hatred, I'm trying to get people to laugh.

No offense, but you sound like a little kid who can't take a joke when you post stuff like this..

And for some reason I had the thought we could get along somehow, geez.

the recent "how to get your ass slain in xg servers" post i made was something i made so that YOU and I can both laugh

When I first saw you in a server, I was warned not to make a joke to you, I guess really shouldn't have..

I hope you feel satisfaciton if you succeed to perma ban me on forums, couse I really, really, really hate you right now.

I'll just say this: I do not hate you. I dislike what you did with the video and your blatant ignorance of the rules both here on forums and on the servers. You should know that I do not take rule breaking lightly, especially when its trolling. Here's my philosophy (If you can even call it that) on the servers, you can joke around with the player, but when you start to mess with rules and the admin is where I draw the line. On the forums, be funny, but don't take up space on forums by putting every little thing you find funny by creating numerous threads. Maybe that's why a lot of us post it in dedicated threads or in shoutbo. Now, do I wish you get banned from forums? No, but your actions on forums show immaturity tells me and countless other users otherwise. Do I want it to be permanent? No, because I'm not the one to decide if you should be banned, and its up to the CL's on how long a ban will be.

Now, do I wish you get banned from forums? No, but your actions on forums show immaturity tells me and countless other users otherwise. Do I want it to be permanent? No, because I'm not the one to decide if you should be banned, and its up to the CL's on how long a ban will be.

Requested Punishment: Permanently banned from Forums

wot.

Leader

astickerish_com_wp_content_themes_mio_sp_framework_timthumb_tib480da22ee4fd1bb149fcd98ee76e09c.png.98cabf0edbea5dd203bcaa0c3dca7738.png

Going to just edit this rather than posting again.

I'm not seeing any shit-posting or trolling in any of the threads provided. I see a waste of thread space, but that's not exactly something to ban someone over. Then again, most of the stuff shown amounts to a Member Protest(?), not so much a Ban Request. I can't speak for any attitude or behaviour ingame, but I don't see a forum ban being something that should be dealt given the evidence provided.

EDIT: Was made aware that the offending player isn't a Member, so disregard anything I said involving Member Protest > Ban Request for this particular case. Thanks Maddy boi :coffee:

:nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::pompous::bawling::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::angelic::brb::vomit::artist::penguin::chicken::angelic::playful::hilarious::wideyed: :O:angelic::cyclops::arghh: D::watching::greyalien::playful::angelic::artist:

TL;DR - :spam:

Edited by Rhododendron (see edit history)