JOSH27568

Jail break abuse

+1 Should not discriminate against anyone but from what I have heard, it seems more like cyber bullying (making him feel unwanted). Just because he is younger than some does not mean you should hate and discriminate him.

-1 This is appalling. I do not discriminate youthful individuals simply because they are young, for the most part I encourage them. Josh on the other hand Is like that one kid that stands behind mom blowing raspberries in your face as you get lectured. He, by no means is discriminated simply for being "too young". Josh's antics range from opening cell doors to threatening to send ban requests to this site for not approving of one of his latest screw ups on blue team. Hell I'd Bitch the hell out of say FORGE if he was blowing it as a warden but apparently If i do it to a kid I get banned.

I've looked at the evidence, what it looks like is Josh was being the victim of abuse voteban and freeday spam where they'd refuse to let him be warden,

Hah from what I remember and experienced that night was that Josh never even had the cells opened up before he gave orders as warden. and was getting votekicked (with some voteban by some randos) for killing the wrong people when trying to shoot a rebel.