jaygoki

Clarification

If any of this is in the MOTD anywhere dont hurt me, im blind and didnt see it

so on avalanche people have taken to spamming guns to the armory door, opening it, and nading the guns out to non-rebelling ts. is this against the rules under gun spamming? also, there was some conflict today as to whether or not last CT can use taser, is that allowed?

@Hidingmaster

@DrLee

@Cristo

there was some conflict today as to whether or not last CT can use taser, is that allowed?

The USP !taser, No.

The Zeus, Yes.

Yes it is gun spamming.

The USP !taser, No..

^

I would suggest adding it to the MoTD under the Taser heading, but its pretty much common sense since it does state that if it is used for any other reason [than those listed under Taser] the CT can be punished via slay or CT ban.

This plugin allows for a CT to shoot a taser using their USP. The taser is used to disarm a T without killing them' date=' as a warning shot to tell the T they are breaking the rules or not following orders, or to stop a rebelling T. The taser may not be used in an excessive manner. Tasers are NOT allowed during a Warday. Tasers are used for rebelling Ts, an actively participating T during a Warday is not rebelling.[b'] If a CT does not shoot a T for one of the above reasons, they will be slayed or CT banned.[/b]

Yes it is gun spamming. I don't mind if it's 1 or 2 guns though.

Also last ct cannot use it if I remember correctly... @DrLee

So if its like 10 or 15 guns its not allowed?

Spamming guns in armory is not allowed. Though on avalanche I know people spam it, because it's so easy to get a gun to every T in jail area. Taser is for certain uses. If they aren't being used for such, then no, no they can not.