Ssfebreze - team fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Febbies

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:53849568

Information:

Was CT banned for 1400min by xG: Niggie Smalls or Vector because I was "retarded" at math and he just spew insults at me left and right . I don't think freekilling 2 reds because I thought the answer was wrong requires a CT ban. Probably a slay, warning, and teamswitch because I freekilled. I did slay myself next round but I just don't think its neccesary for a CT ban if I freekilled or assisted in killing 2 reds.

are you guys retarded? he free killed 2 people, if it was 3 it would be a perm CT ban, also @p0s3s3dh0b0 was there saying he was also showing favoritism.

tell me, if you can't answer 6+6*0 and you "accidentally" free kill 2 people, then everyone in this thread who thinks he should be unbanned is fucking stupid.

alright, lemme get this straight

> he freekills 2 reds

> slays himself next round

> gets ct banned for a day

plz confirm @Vector @SSFebreze

while we're at it, might not be completely relevant but mind explaining what: "retarded at math and been killing friends" is suppose to mean? ^^

are you guys retarded? he free killed 2 people, if it was 3 it would be a perm CT ban, also @p0s3s3dh0b0 was there saying he was also showing favoritism.

tell me, if you can't answer 6+6*0 and you "accidentally" free kill 2 people, then everyone in this thread who thinks he should be unbanned is fudgeing stupid.

i took algebra in 7th grade and made top grades in my class, tyvm. (everyone who doesnt know algebra is 9th grade math) am i still stupid?

alright, lemme get this straight

> he freekills 2 reds

> slays himself next round

> gets ct banned for a day

plz confirm @Vector @SSFebreze

while we're at it, might not be completely relevant but mind explaining what: "retarded at math and been killing friends" is suppose to mean? ^^

he didn't slay himself, he asked if he can just slay him self fucking lol. hobo was there and called me on. Also P.E.M.D.A.S isn't even algebra, so yes if you are of the age of 15 or older and don't know basic math, then yes you are infact retarded.

so yes if you are of the age of 15 or older and don't know basic math, then yes you are infact retarded.

Let's leave the part about him being bad at math out and focus on the fact that he got the question wrong himself.

Let's leave the part about him being bad at math out and focus on the fact that he got the question wrong himself.

that's the whole reason he freekilled two people and then proceeded to tell the WHOLE SERVER that the answer was infact 0. he never slayed himself, he was banned. also febreeze you never slayed yourself, so why are you lieing? lmfao jesus christ.