Kyokasuigetsu38

Ideas for more game divisions on xg

Many of you guys might not remember me, but in November 2013 - March 2014 I went on JB 1 and 2 on TF2. I have been inactive for a long time and wanted to come back with some ideas that may or may not be good. For my first idea I was going to request a Just Cause 2 Multiplayer server, because that game is super fun and it has given me many laughs over the few months that I've played it. It would be a really cool idea IMO and I think lots of people would enjoy it. Second, (and this might sound super nerdy, but...) a World Of Warcraft Division. It might sound bad, but I've been playing a bit recently, and it wasn't as bad as I originally thought. How it would work is we would have to choose a realm to play on, and then create a guild called XenoGamers or something like that. People will eventually start joining after some recruiting and such, and the many ways to play the game, like PvE, PvP, Raids and more just give it more potential for future good times. Again, these are just ideas, they could be really good or not. I don't know without opinions from you guys. If anyone thinks these are good ideas, please leave suggestions or even other ideas. Thanks for reading this!

I had the idea for a WoW guild but I left xG so the idea sort of fell apart before I even tried to take it anywhere. I guess if it took off I might rejoin xG but I don't know

Inb4 club penguin div

Opening a new Division requires a lot of.. Resources. In its current state, XenoGamers should be concentrating on the Servers/Divisions we currently already have up and running. If a game receives a large amount of attention (and I mean really large) as well as has a large majority of xG Members to back it, then it may be considered, but the odds of this happening are very slim. I'm not saying it'll never happen, but I don't see adding more Divisions to be a possibility for the moment; although that's just what I think :coffee:

Opening a new Division requires a lot of.. Resources. In its current state, XenoGamers should be concentrating on the Servers/Divisions we currently already have up and running. If a game receives a large amount of attention (and I mean really large) as well as has a large majority of xG Members to back it, then it may be considered, but the odds of this happening are very slim. I'm not saying it'll never happen, but I don't see adding more Divisions to be a possibility for the moment; although that's just what I think :coffee:

Around how many people have to back it to make it official?

Then why are you still here...jeez, you even said that you aren't affiliated with xG anymore didn't you?

yeah not officially but I still like to check the site and talk to people in the shoutbox.

Around how many people have to back it to make it official?

A large number, there's no set number, but it would have to require a lot of dedicated Members to get it off the ground to begin with.

@Forest Could community members make a server and possibly associate it with xg?

You would have to talk with @Rhododendron if you were interested in doing something like this

A large number, there's no set number, but it would have to require a lot of dedicated Members to get it off the ground to begin with.

You would have to talk with @Rhododendron if you were interested in doing something like this

I'll make it a goal to find as many people as I can then. I hope this'll work out.

It would have to be pretty damn convincing numbers to get a different thing started when we need to focus on what we already have, also the way it would work is that you would have to front it and it would have to actually be popular, then we would fund it.

Wait! First we need a Roblox Div/ClubPenguin Div. Nah jk. Sounds like a cool idea but really it will take tons of peeps to set it up and or take time away from getting divs back on their feet such as *cough LFD2* CSGO CSS... Etc

The just cause server is probably not the best idea in the situation we're right now. As for the WoW division, just start it yourself. Back when a bunch of us played c9 we made a guild for xG and anyone we knew that was playing would join, I think we still have rooms for WoW on TS too