Scootaloo

Ruleset for the unusual trade server.

esto es mierda de toro

das ist bull steaming pantload

это бык дерьмо

това е бик лайна

ching chong chang rice u dishonor famiry

I disagree with some of these rules, you've restricted it to a point where most players won't even be able to play because of the rules. I'll post a larger comment later with more detail on my opinion.

esto es mierda de toro

das ist bull steaming pantload

это бык дерьмо

това е бик лайна

Honestly, what's the fuss about buying quicksells? I honestly don't agree with that rule and the one about not using words like "steaming pantload-tier".

It's as if none of you guys even frequent Unusual servers, as this is literally the core ruleset shared among literally every popular Unusual Server in TF2. I honestly have no idea what you guys expect out of this server, but I can tell you that it isn't just another trade server. If it is populated, it will need to be strictly monitored and the rules will need to be strictly enforced, as Unusual Trading is a BIG DEAL in the TF2 community.

Disagree with the rules all you want, but anything less than this won't fly. This isn't a server where the main focus is coming in to kill other players. Don't forget that.

When I used to go to The Vatican Trade/PPM, it was completely fine to call unusuals shit-tier/asking for quicksales. Hell, even PPM/Shadow/Other rich fucks even ask for quick sales every now and then, and when I started unusual trading, everyone started calling my unusuals "Shit-tier". Honestly, I still don't understand why this 2 rules are so important

When I used to go to The Vatican Trade/PPM, it was completely fine to call unusuals steaming pantload-tier/asking for quicksales. Hell, even PPM/Shadow/Other rich fudges even ask for quick sales every now and then, and when I started unusual trading, everyone started calling my unusuals "steaming pantload-tier". Honestly, I still don't understand why this 2 rules are so important

Well personally, I believe here at xG, we should hold ourselves to a higher precedence than that. I believe we are above disrespecting other people's hats.

It's as if none of you guys even frequent Unusual servers, as this is literally the core ruleset shared among literally every popular Unusual Server in TF2. I honestly have no idea what you guys expect out of this server, but I can tell you that it isn't just another trade server. If it is populated, it will need to be strictly monitored and the rules will need to be strictly enforced, as Unusual Trading is a BIG DEAL in the TF2 community.

Disagree with the rules all you want, but anything less than this won't fly. This isn't a server where the main focus is coming in to kill other players. Don't forget that.

First things first mine was a joke. Second I am frequent on the unusual server bruh. So don't get them panties in a bunch. People just think that this isn't so official due to the fact both of you are only mods. My sugesttion is getting on ts and discussing this with Kbraszz or Nom

My sugesttion is getting on ts and discussing this with Kbraszz or Nom

Well, considering it was Nom himself who asked us to not only design the server, but the rules as well...how unofficial do you think this really is?

I'm just doing what I was asked. I was tasked with completing an Unusual server rule list. I made a thread taking suggestions about it days ago where we pulled some of these rules. Others came from other servers. Now it's finished, Nom has approved, and it has been finalized. This isn't a thread to discuss the rules. This is a thread to let Nom know they are finished.

Well, considering it was Nom himself who asked us to not only design the server, but the rules as well...how unofficial do you think this really is?

I'm just doing what I was asked. I was tasked with completing an Unusual server rule list. I made a thread taking suggestions about it days ago where we pulled some of these rules. Others came from other servers. Now it's finished, Nom has approved, and it has been finalized. This isn't a thread to discuss the rules. This is a thread to let Nom know they are finished.

@Nomulous