Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

I like to have fun with TF2. I have played 505 hours so far. I know many people who are XG members, so I decided that I would give it a try. If I become a mod, I swear by Gaben that I will uphold server rules and kick ne'er-do-wells. I am a premium, and I am active on Saxton Hale, Jail break, and sometimes Deathrun. I don't usually use the mic, because I really don't like how young my voice sounds. When people hear young voices (I know this from experience) some why it's a reflex to swear at the voice. Although, I do admit that they are annoying. I believe that I will be successful in XG.

Thank you, Comrades

Burrito_Von_Bat

Active on forums and I've seen in game quite a few times. Though he can be quiet, he's a good guy when he's on the forums. +1

A: 8 (In game) or 10 (Forums)

M: 8

I know I reminded you that you can apply for member again, but I'm going to have my vote at 0 as of right now. It's not fair if i give you a +1 or -1 if I haven't played with you, but I have talked to you on the forums and you're pretty cool, but until I play with you it remains 0. Also don't say too much on your own member app, because it's really hard to count the vouches

A: (forum) 9. (TF2) ?

Active on forums and I've seen in game quite a few times. Though he can be quiet, he's a good guy when he's on the forums. +1

A: 8 (In game) or 10 (Forums)

I really don't like to use my mic because i have an immature voice.

I am giving this man a.......+1

I see him on for at least an hour a day and should be a member. The whole if I become a mod thing was making me question my vouch.

A:6/10

M:6/10

is there a link to the if i become mod thing?

If I become a mod, I swear by Gaben that I will uphold server rules and kick ne'er-do-wells