Kypari

Trade gaming history - regarding clocktown

Turn Clocktown 24/7 back to Trade Gaming History?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Turn Clocktown 24/7 back to Trade Gaming History?

• Yes
    • No
    • Ew, trade gaming

Also Kypari if you were here in 2013 you would have been like "WOW THIS IS SOO COOL OLD CLOCKTOWN" not "wow trade gaming is SOO much better because it's under populated" nigga chill

Shut that war door!

a33.media.tumblr.com_a2c8675283a194525ad186cb5fc69e35_tumblr_mhd4vwDDm71rxl5o1o1_500.gif.74a4d271ca34f1d7e7b32a1b99858fb4.gif

For the love of god don't start war!

I'm going to be the one who strays from the norm here. I personally like the change back to 24/7 Clocktown. It's always been my favorite map out of the entire rotation, and I remember the glory days when it was always Clocktown before we began trying other maps.

Don't get me wrong, the other maps are amazing as well, but Clocktown seems to be the one that nearly ALWAYS gets voted for, due to its design and its popularity. It isn't as if we lost the other maps either. We still have the Nintendo based server where all the other maps have roosted.

I say keep it as is. I hated switching maps every ten minutes because people have an attention span of a potato. One map is fine by me, and I have no issues with Clocktown.

EDIT: I am aware that Nintendo is not very popular at the moment, but now people actually have a reason to go there. It doesn't share 80% of its maps with TGH anymore. Short answer to the issue is that if you want to play on the other Nintendo maps, use the Nintendo server.