Kypari

Trade gaming history - regarding clocktown

Turn Clocktown 24/7 back to Trade Gaming History?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Turn Clocktown 24/7 back to Trade Gaming History?

• Yes
    • No
    • Ew, trade gaming

Trade gaming has had a low amount of people for quite some time now.

It was @Moosty 's idea to change it to 24/7 clocktown.

If it does not bring in people I will change it back.

If it DOES bring in people I'll put Trade gaming on one of the dead servers.

I personally feel like this is a terrible idea. You know !rtv? Most people use that when they're bored of the map. If Clocktown is 24/7, I'm pretty sure people will get bored eventually.

Not to mention, as soon as I log onto Steam a regular (Most people know him as |Healix|) popped up to me:

|Durzo Blint|: TEKKY

|Durzo Blint|: THEY TURNED TGH INTO A CLOCKTOWN 24/7 SERVER uggh

Tekage [xG]: I know

|Durzo Blint|: wai

Ya, I know this was sudden guys. But TGH was at it's most populated before the map changes, when it was just 24 hr clocktown. We had goldenrod and clocktown, both single map servers, populated all day and all night. And considering how bad the population has been recently, we needed a drastic change. It's already shown promise. But only time will tell what happens. The server was the most fun . When it was 24/7 clocktown as well. People were friendly and everyone was having a good time. Hopefully we can go back to that somewhat.

You know what? After playing on Clocktown for a long time, it's actually pretty fun just being there and I've noticed the rise in people playing. Keep this.

Better question, when was your last time here?

dude i seriously thought it was some guy complaining that clocktown gets picked too much, like as if that didnt happen 24/7

dude i seriously thought it was some guy complaining that clocktown gets picked too much, like as if that didnt happen 24/7

:( I was actually wondering where you have been since I haven't seen you on the servers

Oof guys there needs to be a thread for this. Wow you guys are serious. 2 weeks just wait. We are getting trade game no matter what. It's all about population. Calm yourselves

Oof guys there needs to be a thread for this. Wow you guys are serious. 2 weeks just wait. We are getting trade game no matter what. It's all about population. Calm yourselves

I think we ought to give you a

ai.ytimg.com_vi_jZH3SpBujwk_hqdefault.jpg.e8e5ad9dd1ba0598e8dd6c67eb68fde4.jpg