Kittylicious

Why i don't like tf2 anymore.

as you probably know I am trying to cash out of TF2 and am selling my whole backpack for pure which I can turn into keys and sell or trade for other games.

But a lot have asked me why I don't like TF2 anymore and what is my reason for not wanting to play it so much.

I will explain.

I used to never unbox but I played a website game called TF2 uncrating simulator and I got an unusual hat on unbox 17. I thought it was easier to unbox an unusual than I thought and tried to get one myself. I bought a lot of crates and then keys and started unboxing, I got strange after strange after strange. I ended up having so many I gave them away. At one time I think I had over 30 strange shovels. I kept unboxing and counting how many crates I opened.

I finally got an unusual on unbox 97. However it was low tier, ugly and hard to sell. I only managed to get 1.1 buds for it. But I still unboxed and never got another unusual and stopped counting at unbox 106, I started to not want to unbox anymore but I still did sometimes and it never turned out well. For those on tgh when the late summer crates came out you will remember I unboxed 4 crates and got 3 soldier beards and 1 heavy beard, all unique quality, the cheapest items in the whole crate.

Now on to another place I spent a lot of money. MvM.

I have done 81 tours in total on 2 cities and only managed to get one australium. The last time I played MvM was my last ever and at that time I started hating TF2.

I was playing like normally and on the last wave the heavy disconnects and a new one joins. He had a gibus, no backpack worth and only 103 hours played. He claimed he got his MvM tickets from his real life friend and was about to finish the mission and kept asking if he would get a reward for completing. He was terrible, kept popping off the medics ubers, dying and doing hardly no damage with his tomislav. However the rest of the group was good and we managed to win with him.

Now for the bit that got me mad. I was last in the line to get my reward. Keep in mind this heavy joined right at the last wave. I was waiting happily twiddling my thumbs. Everybody got normal rewards from not finishing the tour and it was all fine. The heavy comes up and he has 4, yes 4! tour completion crates. I knew this meant an australium because 4 is 100% guarantee of australium and a pro fabricator. The crates pop open a professional scattergun fabricator and an australium rocket launcher.

He was on his first tour and got that reward for playing awfully. I come up with 2 tour completion crates and get a specialized third degree fabricator. On tour 75 and I was playing scout with a perfect A+ mission.

I was and still am mad at that.

Now for the math I did on how much this all cost me and how much I have earned/lost. This is the main reason why I am hating TF2 so much.

Money spent on keys upto 106 (not the ones I spent after which could of been 20-30) - $294

Money spent on MvM mann up tickets - $297

Money spent in mann co store on paint, name tags, desc tags, taunts - around $300 I can guess.

total = $861+

TF2 is not worth $861+!

I looked at my backpack on backpack.tf to see my backpack worth and its only $498 :(

thats like $400 loss and will probably be even more because I can't sell my backpack for all that money.

So I feel upset at TF2 because I see people unboxing 10 bud unusuals in 5 crates, getting super rich from 1 MvM tour with free tickets, people getting golden pans with 40 tours while all I get is bad rewards, bad unboxs and just bad luck. I think you need to be lucky to enjoy TF2 and I'm just not lucky.

Other things I hate are the unbalanced weapons like dead ringer, the fact I only play on xG servers and I lag all the time in them because they are in US, The fact my hitscan does not work most of the time and it fails to register my hits and I die and random crits (something you need luck to get and everyone always gets lots of crits except me)

So thats why I hate TF2 and I urge people not to get irresponsible and spend outrageous amounts on this game because its not worth it, a day will come where you don't like TF2 anymore and you look back with regret spending so much, thats what I feel and it sucks. This game is free and should be enjoyed without spending. So please do that.

I will still play TF2 sometimes but right now I'm trying to focus on selling what I can for some of the $861+ back.

Hope you enjoyed the story and if you feel my pain please be my huggy bear.

a4_bp.blogspot.com___SL_r3kf10A_TfM_SufkGII_AAAAAAAAEd8_b6KwAlUx6_I_s320_m18_huggy_bear.jpg.b4dafbf3dedb12b8ba24e560ca431e23.jpg

If you want to help me out and buy something check my inventory: Steam Community :: ♥ Mimi The Unikitty ♥ :: Item Inventory

Also check my other thread for my idea of raffling my backpack: If i raffled my backpack in several combo packs how many would enter? | Xeno Gamers

This for real? #Dedication to the cause of not liking Tf2. If it makes you feel better I scammed a person once. Was some 9 year old who gave me 2 keys for a weapon. Then I got scammed my 2 keys for something. That is the chain of Tf2. No jk this never happened.

Well you need to realize that to get these rare drops it is all based off of luck. You may feel like that guy didn't deserve his australium compared to what you worked for, but that's just how it goes. Life sucks. I understand your pain but you can't do anything about it. Getting mad at him because he didn't earn it will get you nowhere. You have to move on.

You're complaining about not getting high drop items that have A RARE CHANCE TO GET so you hate the game?

It was no one else's choice but yours to spend over $800 to do this. This thread is basically you saying that you've lost money so you want people to buy your shit. At least that what it seems to me. I also can't help but notice the 2800+ hours spent on TF2. So clearly this is just you being salty about not getting the drops you want.

kekekekeek

Games aren't about you having better DIGITAL ITEMS than others. It's about having fun.

Yes there are people that merchant but those people don't actually play the game.

You're complaining about not getting high drop items that have A RARE CHANCE TO GET so you hate the game?

It was no one else's choice but yours to spend over $800 to do this. This thread is basically you saying that you've lost money so you want people to buy your steaming pantload. At least that what it seems to me. I also can't help but notice the 2800+ hours spent on TF2. So clearly this is just you being salty about not getting the drops you want.

kekekekeek

Games aren't about you having better DIGITAL ITEMS than others. It's about having fun.

Yes there are people that merchant but those people don't actually play the game.

He got to it before me

It was no one else's choice but yours to spend over $800 to do this. This thread is basically you saying that you've lost money so you want people to buy your steaming pantload. At least that what it seems to me. I also can't help but notice the 2800+ hours spent on TF2. So clearly this is just you being salty about not getting the drops you want.

kekekekeek

The mighty Bach has spoken! xG - 1 Kitty - 0

kekekekeek

The mighty Bach has spoken! xG - 1 Kitty - 0

It seems like you guys are trying to start a flame war.

It seems like you guys are trying to start a flame war.

I'm not trying to start anything. I'm merely stating an observation.

When it comes to me in tf2 I don't see the glory of unusuals, honestly I find them stupid, "oooooooo a hat that is on fire" and killstreaks "oooooooo glowing eyes" and Australiams "ooooooooo a gold reskin weapon", etc. I rarely get money on tf2, and I mean like rarely, but I use it to the best. There are not much hats i really want anymore, Im good with the cosmetics I have and if I get more, cool. I would rather be skilled in killing someone, than acting rich in a virtual game with virtual hats, I would just go out and buy an actual hat.

BUT THEY ARE COOL VIRTUAL HATS

tru tru

but kitty

you spent $800 on a FREE video game

its not like you didnt get anything

cause even if you got some nice unusual

you still spent $800 to get there

kinda sad tbh

tru tru

but kitty

you spent $800 on a FREE video game

its not like you didnt get anything