Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

|Healix|

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:85002216

Information:

- Backpack of accused scammer the day before the ban

- Backpack of accused scammer on the day of the scam

As you can see, it is obvious that no actual attempted scam was commited. All people on the server can confirm that a bonk atomic punch was provided when the shark was attempted. However, the only bonk in his backpack was an untradable one (it disappeared on the day of the scam, but couldn't have been provided in the trade). With this, it was only natural that I stuck up for my friend. Also, I did not admit to my friend being a scammer, and the " " around the word "scammer" indicates that I was being sarcastic.

I was banned permenently for defending my friend, not a scammer as far as I could tell.

Without the bonk atomic punch being tradable, this suggests that in actuallity, maybe the person who accused the scammer was actually trying to stir up shit on the server. After all, there was no evidence provided to say that he was a scammer, but just one person's word.

I hope you take my ban length into consideration

- Healix

Healix is a really good guy and I've been friends with him for a while. I don't see him doing something that would get him perma-banned. But I would like to see what @Vector has to say about this.

Healix is a really good guy and I've been friends with him for a while. I don't see him doing something that would get him perma-banned. But I would like to see what @Vector has to say about this.

I like Healix, hes never been the bad type deserving of a permanent ban. I don't know the true story behind this but I would like healix unbanned. I will see what Vector says about it.

no one is denying that he got the items, what we were considered with was the fact that he attempted at scamming. Me, @kbraszzz @p0s3s3dh0b0 and a few others agreed that alex's ban length was appropriate. now with healix the whole "quotation shit" was because it was around this "scammer is my friend" instead of this "scammer" is my friend. There was also indications on Alex and healix however we couldn't get them in time because kypari wanted me to get screenshots so i couldn't go back to the chat logs to get them. Also since ranked was down there was still no way in getting the whole chat

now with healix the whole "quotation steaming pantload" was because it was around this "scammer is my friend" instead of this "scammer" is my friend.

Then why would he have used the quotation marks in the first place? From what I know, quotation marks around something that isn't a quote is sarcasm.

+1 Ban reason is understandable, but the length should be shortened as there is no actual proof to imply that Healix was helping a scammer instead of his friend

+1

Ok... I am confused.... firstly... does anyone have any proof of the other guy "attempting to scam" or can at least explain how he did so?

Secondly.... why did this guy get permanently banned for being friends with the first guy? When did "being friends with someone that breaks rules" get you the same punishment they did.

#PermBleed4BeingFriendsWithLQ2014

Ok... I am confused.... firstly... does anyone have any proof of the other guy "attempting to scam" or can at least explain how he did so?

Secondly.... why did this guy get permanently banned for being friends with the first guy? When did "being friends with someone that breaks rules" get you the same punishment they did.

#PermBleed4BeingFriendsWithLQ2014

Vector banned them because there were reports of scamming.

I joined the server after and found out that there was no actual proof.

Vector saw it as him helping a scammer, not a friend.

So is this going to be dealt with? Enough proof has been provided that there was no scam. There is also no proof that a scam took place, it was all by word.

This also means that the accused scammer should get unbanned/a shortened ban too as they have done nothing wrong.