Foxy

B hopping on clock town

Seems fine. People are on the fence with this one though, some people like it, others hate it with a passion. However i've noticed a lot more people on clocktown since it was added. I say we keep it :3

I know you guys hate it, and I do acknowledge that. It was my idea, yeah, but clocktown has become more populated since we added it. Many of our newer regulars came for bhop, and if we remove it, you can imagine what will happen. Kb is working on fixing some parts of it, limiting snipers/pyros on each team and such. Hopefully the game will overall become less frustrating with the changes. I would rather not remove it for now, unless a LARGE majority of the server is against the plugin.

Im liking the population bump and if we can limit some classes and get some semblance of balance back that would be great and I would be all for it

Bhop pyro op plz nerf

I see lots of potential for taking advantage of this plugin, but practically nobody's using it competitively at the moment. I see no reason for it to be removed, though a little balancing couldn't hurt.