Cocobobo20 - nuclear dawn

Division:

Nuclear Dawn

In-Game Name:

Crazy Polar Squirrel

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:28936268

Information:

I'm not sure what my original ban was on your servers but i recently bought nuclear dawn and your server is the only one with players. I would like to be unbanned to play the game :D

i searched up your steamid, and it's not banned in our sourcebans system. only other thing would be a hard written local server ban which would probably have a reason. @Stickz

going off of that record, at that time, abusive was the option we used in CS:GO for admins to ban a person who mass freekilled and disconnected, as it was cookiesars, that would have been on our CS:GO JB server.

If @Stickz wants to unban you and let you on the servers, I will leave that choice up to him.

going off of that record, at that time, abusive was the option we used in CS:GO for admins to ban a person who mass freekilled and disconnected, as it was cookiesars, that would have been on our CS:GO JB server.

If @Stickz wants to unban you and let you on the servers, I will leave that choice up to him.

That's fine is Stickz aware of this thread or do i ask him or something. Also this ban was 2 years ago a long time ago. I probably did free kill and leave but at the same time it was so long ago i don't even play cs go anymore for over a year

That's fine is Stickz aware of this thread or do i ask him or something. Also this ban was 2 years ago a long time ago. I probably did free kill and leave but at the same time it was so long ago i don't even play cs go anymore for over a year

he was tagged, so he should get a notification about it and come by some time within the week. if not i'll message him.