Sirflash - team fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Sirflash

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:80090954

Information:

Ok, so i was banned from CT on Jailbreak #1. i was apparently perma banned for freekilling, thats not what happened. So on CT you know how everyone goes 1 class and "Crusades", thats what happened, and Warden would say "Outa cell rebel, no pardens" then open cells. And anyone who came out i would kill ok. and this kept happing a couple times so i went heavy. i knew waht was going to happen. So the Warden says the same thing and opens cells. I rev up my mini-gun and start shotting people who came out. then people start saying the heavy was freekilling. then the round ends and people pressed tab then say oh look Sirflash is a heavy and has the most points. Then, its not like anyone says anything i just get kick and perma banned from CT. So, i think it was a unfair bann. Thanks for reading this.

i can see this happening. Someone does fuck up and is a certain class (in this case a heavy) and when he leaves and someone else is heavy and he takes the blame. @Rejects was the one who banned you so lets here his side before i completely fuck up something. So again, if it was just someone did mass and left and you were blamed i would +1. if not, then i will -1. i am remaining neutral at this point in time

I was told by someone in steam chat that someone called sirflash mass freekilled as a heavy along with messages in the console ie. "Sirflash Killed "person" with Brass Beast, I looked in rank.xenogamers.com to see if it was you specifically who did it, it was not so @kbraszzz @Bach unban this person I banned the wrong person ..... I appoligise Sirflash