Insane

Tf2 highlander team ?

Well we had a record of 2 wins and 6 losses. But over all it was great and I hope we can participate in S16 highlander and win all our matches and get in the play offs.

BUT WHO CARES WE GOT MEDALS

Well we had a record of 2 wins and 6 losses. But over all it was great and I hope we can participate in S16 highlander and win all our matches and get in the play offs.

BUT WHO CARES WE GOT MEDALS

When will s 16 start, hopefully in the summer, I actually want to participate

Sorry that I wasn't there. I was at the hospital getting a bunch of tests done, then I had to go to the dentist ;-;. I didn't tell many people because I didn't want anyone to worry.

Edit:

Can we do iron next time, pls.

Sorry that I wasn't there. I was at the hospital getting a bunch of tests done, then I had to go to the dentist ;-;. I didn't tell many people because I didn't want anyone to worry.

Edit:

Can we do iron next time, pls.

Translated:

Sorry I wasn't there, i was hoping to throw the game so that we could drop down in to the scrub ranks (aka Iron) and i wanted everyone to worry where i was.

Translated:

Sorry I wasn't there, i was hoping to throw the game so that we could drop down in to the scrub ranks (aka Iron) and i wanted everyone to worry where i was.

I already told certain people about these appointments, but oki. Guess I'll just risk my health then, next time.

I already told certain people about these appointments, but oki. Guess I'll just risk my health then, next time.

But u didn't tell me ;~;