Haruka

Machine slapping

It's not really that Machine Slapping is the problem, but more of the fact that the dude who was using it was... let's just say... not legitimately aiming...

If we have proof and a name then @kbraszzz or @Bach could remedy this situation right quick.

If we have proof and a name then 2889.jpg?1419906424@kbraszzz or 51406.jpg?1419906424@Bach could remedy this situation right quick.

I unfortunately don't have proof, though it would be pretty easy to get it. The guy's name is "Of Earth: Krillin". I played with him earlier and while I was healing him I could see that a majority of his shots were landing on the Hale, who was nearly at the top of the tower on Mann Co HQ and moving around quite a bit, even though we were standing near spawn. I can guarantee Hachi's screens are his doing

Aimbot?

oooooo

If it's not aimbot I can remove it if you all want it gone.

At least try to nerf it, maps like Mann Co. HQ, I shit you not the hale can be seen flying through the entire map, or camped into a corner where homing attacks just pelt him and there's barely anytime for the Hale to recover before he once again becomes Superman

I have some options I'd like to present. We could give it some kind of nerf, like range or push force. We can also make it not possible to pick up ammo. Alternatively, we could remove it from heavy and give it to a different class, like sniper, medic, etc.