SirTurdle

Do you melee fight for honor?

Would you melee fight, and die honorably?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Would you melee fight, and die honorably?

• Yes. Honor at death before Cowardly hiding and shooting
    • No, Superscrubbalicousness is better than honor!

There's fkin guns in this game for a reason. TO USE THEM. Half the time someone pulls out a melee and says "Melee fight me or you have no honor" its because they were about to die if the other guy kept using his gun anyway. (That makes them the real scrub)

There's fkin guns in this game for a reason. TO USE THEM. Half the time someone pulls out a melee and says "Melee fight me or you have no honor" its because they were about to die if the other guy kept using his gun anyway. (That makes them the real scrub)

Bad Guy Barm

every 1$ donated will be put in to stop weapon using scrubs.

please consider donating!

#meleebeforeguns

Bad Guy Barm

every 1$ donated will be put in to stop weapon using scrubs.

please consider donating!

#meleebeforeguns

I would like to donate my Gibus to the cause. Surely it will bring dignity back to the melee warriors of Hat Fortress 2.

If a man comes at me with his melee weapon out, I do the honorable thing and use mine too. Then after I die, call him a scrub for getting that random crit

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS A THOUSAND TIMES THIS

I would like to donate my Gibus to the cause. Surely it will bring dignity back to the melee warriors of Hat Fortress 2.

But my gibus is legendary. Gibus can and never will die as it is neccisary for mind manipulation to trick the enemy into thinking your a bad spy, thus leaving them vulnerable