Brian

British humor thread

I just want to say this, you cannot bring me down or upset me cause I know that you're all just trying to upset me

It's not working because I know you're all just ignorant people on the internet <3

i am currently tracing the ip of these internet hacker trolls and we'll have them banned for you in a few minutes. these anti bronies will end thier reign today my brother. i am sorry about this inconvience especially since i know your sensitive in nature

-ambassador or reddit

I just want to say this, you cannot bring me down or upset me cause I know that you're all just trying to upset me

It's not working because I know you're all just ignorant people on the internet <3

As a redditor, I just figured out you're saying this because you are upset.

Denial is only a phase.

Ladies, ladies, your all white. Why cause a titfeast?

I'd just like to let you know that racism is highly offensive and against the rules here, Please read xenogamers.com/rules for further references on the rules

This is sad... you guys are trying to make fun of British people to get attention for yourselves, I don't see why you can't find something else to make fun of other than actual people, not to mention this is clearly racist which isn't allowed in xG :/