Charing

Goodbye all

Its been a good run. We all know I haven't been active as of late and it has all been leading to this. I think that this community has gotten too toxic for my blood. When I joined this clan awhile back, it was in a so called Golden Age, friendly staff, interesting, lively servers, and regulars that were wonderful. But, its not the same anymore, I know all sorts of people have all sorts of theories as to why, I know I have some of my own, but, I am not optimistic as to the prospects of changing the course I see this ship going upon. I agreed to moderate with the hopes that I could bail out a sinking ship with no help, but, alas, it is impossible. One staff member can only do so much to keep a server healthy for everyone. I've decided, that if I haven't played on the servers for fun in months, and felt nothing but dread of going on the servers to do what I agreed to do, what I hoped to do, then I had no right to be a part of this clan. I don't think I will ever be playing on the servers in the foreseeable future. No, ever again. I wish nothing but the best for this clan, but goodbye. To my friends, you all know who you are, I will miss you dearly.