Matsi - team fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Matsi

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:18865285

Information:

Forge permed me from blu because I killed the reds in dodgeball... He said I massed them.... total bullshit....

LR was dodgeball.

Warden made everyone go to dodgeball, everyone started before he said go, he then said go, but everyone was already finished... He told them all to go in again. They did and then they all lost the game....

Please unban. I didn't mass, They lost the game.

@nom

-1 I was there. The warden didnt say go the second time and you made it so it was impossible to dodge it. Literally no way to dodge it, also that killed at least 10 people. I say mass freekill

You DID mass, everyone saw you mass freekill, YOU freekilled everyone and another random earlier in the game. Tagging users who were there. @Skullwan @Thunder @Christian @Umbreon

-1 I was one of the people in dodgeball and I can confirm it was impossible to survive because all the dodgeballs were to close to eachother. I really don't know this guy but it technically was a mass freekill so yeah.

Srry m8.

-1 I was there. The warden didnt say go the second time and you made it so it was impossible to dodge it. Literally no way to dodge it, also that killed at least 10 people. I say mass freekill

Why would he have to say go a second time, it was the same game, we were still playing it... not to mention, Nothing says he need to say go at all...

Noone says "go" before killing someone with a DR trap...

Why would he have to say go a second time, it was the same game, we were still playing it... not to mention, Nothing says he need to say go at all...

Noone says "go" before killing someone with a DR trap...

Warden never said "Go" once we entered so you had no orders to start dodgeball for the second time.

What thunder said, except it wasn't that many people. -1

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[xG:M] Iggy Iggs killed Goblin with fireaxe.

[Hub] You have just received 1 Credits for killing Goblin

[Hub] You just picked up Goblin's $3 they dropped when they died!

[xG] The Warden has disappeared! Hiring new Warden!

No caption found for 'soldier.painsharp08'

xG| Thunder suicided.

xG:M Kypari suicided.

Flaptus suicided.

Friendly Tiger suicided.

No caption found for 'sniper.jeers08'

GARLIC FREE GARLIC BREAD suicided.

Herpanator5000 suicided.

Schnitzel Snoo suicided.

xG:TS Roasty My Toasty ☢ k

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

All those were from matsi killing them.