Matsi

Matsi - team fortress 2

xG| Thunder: get rekt matsi

ᵡᴳḽᴬ Matsi: get abuse... you mean?

ᵡᴳḽᴬ Matsi: I'll be unbanned as soon as a higher up is around

xG| Thunder: lolno

ᵡᴳḽᴬ Matsi: yep

ᵡᴳḽᴬ Matsi: it's not a mass freekill just because the game "was too hard to win"

ᵡᴳḽᴬ Matsi: you can't seriously think that's right

xG| Thunder: impossible to win

xG| Thunder: lol

ᵡᴳḽᴬ Matsi: i've done it

ᵡᴳḽᴬ Matsi: people press the buttons the same way as me all the time

ᵡᴳḽᴬ Matsi: i've passed it like that before

ᵡᴳḽᴬ Matsi: not my fault you noobs suck and died lol

xG| Thunder: HAHAHA

ᵡᴳḽᴬ Matsi: not to mention i didnt even kill them all

ᵡᴳḽᴬ Matsi: some of them got doored

ᵡᴳḽᴬ Matsi: and one of them got meleed

ᵡᴳḽᴬ Matsi: not to mention other people were also pressing buttons "before warden said go"

ᵡᴳḽᴬ Matsi: this ban is a joke

xG| Thunder: stop raging please

ᵡᴳḽᴬ Matsi: fudge off thunder

For the record @Matsi , I can confirm it was impossible. It was not due to skill that we died, it was because you played the game unfairly thus massed.

Oh, and finally don't call us noobs if you have 962 hours.

@Thunder @GreyIgnis please post screencaps, copy-pasta isn't very reliable (not that I think you're lying, just copy-pasta-ing random walls of text isn't exactly the optimal way to post your proof. Additionally, "witnesses" do not count as proper evidence, you need some sort of hard evidence [screencaps, demos, recordings, etc.] to have legitimate proof of something). I'll watch the demo in a little bit, and then edit this post with my decision.

@DrLee @ThePenguin @Bach @Nomulous @kbraszzz

ai.imgur.com_zGjYc9w.thumb.jpg.73d120f4a14a6b4d5d23dcd31d2ef0a8.jpg

Two screen-caps of freekill occuring in the same game. (The suicides on the second image which is highlighted is mass inside dodgeball.)

2015-01-25_00002.thumb.jpg.325ec4fcebac469327667ddf6d9f3358.jpg

watched the demo. full disclosure, the audio didn't work. I couldn't hear a single order. I still watched it all the way through. what he did was extremely possible, all you had to do was press d and shoot. and I'm not sure whether or not the warden even has to say go the second time. it was easy to do, I don't think he meant to kill every single person, changing my vote to +1 for unban

To be honest, I do feel really bad for Matsi; he sounds really upset about it. But at the same time, there's good proof here that you mass freekilled...

Ok, I've finished watching the demo. The warden NEVER said that the reds had to wait for his OK to start dodgeball. As such, the first round, all the blues started triggering the traps and the warden never freaked out and neither did the reds. The second round, it was the exact same circumstances, but matsi triggered the traps when the reds weren't really expecting it. He also triggered them efficiently, which killed all the reds. Due to these 2 events happening simultaneously, many people freaked out because it caught them off guard, and they claimed it was freekill because "the warden didn't say go yet." However, unless the warden clarifies he must say go first, which he DIDN'T, its fine to start triggering the traps whenever. +1 for unban. Matsi didn't freekill.

Just as a side note, this is something I always stress as warden. Sometimes I will tell the reds to go to obby and they wont start because I didn't say to start yet. My response to this is always that unless the warden clarifies when to start, you are allowed to begin once you reach there.

I was the warden that round when it happened. Told them to go to dodge ball, and Matsi asked to press the buttons. I said sure why not and told the reds to get it to red dodge ball. When I went into blue dodge ball a few of the blue's were already pressing buttons even though I never said to start. I just kind of let things happen at the point. After a few seconds, I saw that there was only 2 reds playing. I was completely unaware of how dodge ball worked on Causirina. Told the reds to go back into red dodge ball, that's when out of no where reds were killed. So honestly, if you want to scold Matsi, you can also scold me for being a trashy warden that round.