Vaporeon

To Clear Things Up

Alright since this I going to be ignored there was reports of abuse from the servers mainly Nintendo sixty-Fourtress. Also I have sold the weird rock I found for a quarter.

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Honestly though, punishing someone for having their own views towards a subject is just not right. When that person starts making fun of that person for liking that subject, that is when the term "harassment" comes into play. Thus the person then has to be punished.

Without the evidence we can't really say anything, so until then it's like trench warfare.

ALERT, ALERT

Kart doesn't have the logs

xG:M | Kypari: KART

xG:M | Kypari: SHOW ME TEH LOGS

xG:M | Kypari: OF THE CHAT

xG:M | Kypari: pls

[xG:M] Kart: i dont have them no one told me to do that i fucked up m9

xG:M | Kypari: Wow, r00 d

You kids need to get some fresh air, it's just a staff position on a game. If you're so upset about this then there is something sure as hell wrong.

But aside from the ranting, multiple staff members have seen this abuse before, logs aren't the only evidence. A staff's confirmation of being at the scene along with many other staff can also be secure evidence.

multiple staff members have seen this abuse before, logs aren't the only evidence.

I mean, it would be great and dandy if the staff members who seen the abuse taken place would actually post on this thread - from my perspectives, it's only been, "I've heard vapereon abusing."

again, there's definitely a lack of communication between our staff members which should be improved upon asap

Okay, so here's the story.

Kitsune and Vixen were very, very, very upset about Vaporeons demotion. Following onto this, they suggested that I take a look at the chat longs.

Accordingly, I have come to a conclusion that in my opinion, Vaporeon's demotion was unjust and was not thoroughly examined. Why, you may ask? How come you've suddenly started saying this?

The chat logs where LeSirMudskipz got banned by @Vaporeon for disrespect and apparently Vaporeon hating on other fandoms suggests that Vaporeon was literally just doing his job and trying to keep the server friendly.

Evidence:

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

-Edit-

Sorry if I'm taking this too seriously; I want to be a Defence Attorney ^^

Kitsune and Vixen were very, very, very upset about Vaporeons demotion. Following onto this, they suggested that I take a look at the chat longs.

Accordling, I have come to a conclusion that in my opinion, Vaporeon's demotion was unjust and was not thoroughly examined. Why, you may ask? How come you've suddenly started saying this?

The chat logs where LeSirMudskipz got banned by @Vaporeon for disrespect and apparently Vaporeon hating on other fandoms suggests that Vaporeon was literally just doing his job and trying to keep the server friendly.

Evidence:

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

-Edit-

@kbraszzz @Bach @Nomulous @Vaporeon

I want to be a Defence Attorney ^^

@Ghosty

Accordingly, I have come to a conclusion that in my opinion, Vaporeon's demotion was unjust and was not thoroughly examined. Why, you may ask? How come you've suddenly started saying this?

Evidence:

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

-Edit-

This is certainly very interesting. I do agree Vaporeon was NOT in the wrong here. I recall one time he abused, and that was renaming people to "Salty #1" "Salty #2" and etc. when Vector expressed his love for Uncle Grandpa. But that wasn't even very serious, and when I brought it up to him, he apologized and knew it was wrong. I believe it would be appropriate to give him a second chance.

You should not be gagged/muted for speaking your mind. Even if it is a beef n' fixin thing to say. People who disagreed with him about certain topics like furry's and stuff we're gagged.

I agree. No know one should of gaged luigi. Wanna know why?

Because his opinion doesnt mean jack shit and his voice is the same as a million other kids who cry because their feelongs got hurt on the internet.

I would like to make a vote to place vector back in admin if you guys dont want to give vaporeon a chance. I feel this is fair. Thank you, i will go back to my dictator chair everyone assumes i have. I will also gas the rule breakers too for the fun of it!

Alright here's my 15 cents about this. Having to actually read the logs and not pulling the server logs I can see no intense foul done here. This entire situation reminds me of a different situation where I needed to warn a person multiple times to stop being a dic-rude person. Though said person received multiple warnings. In this situation Vape did everything that is expected of a mod to be. Even facing ganged up verbal abuse and not banning them for a day is quite extraordinary. A few people would have succumbed to their anger and done that out of rage.

Regardless, I'm not in any means part of any promotions or demotions of TF2, my only question is why hasn't Kart done anything? He's active and knows the rules, seeing a situation at play and not assisting in controlling it surprises me. I wouldn't expect any of my mods to throw someone into a pack of wolves to deal it by themselves. I would throw an admin into a pack of wolves because they have more experience. If Brian has taught me anything is the understanding that mods are "Training Admins", and you do not throw a trainee to survive on their own.

Unless there are situations or evidence that I've missed from being seen, I want to hear more about why kart did not do anything and not get punished for it.

Alright here's my 15 cents about this. Having to actually read the logs and not pulling the server logs I can see no intense foul done here. This entire situation reminds me of a different situation where I needed to warn a person multiple times to stop being a dic-rude person. Though said person received multiple warnings. In this situation Vape did everything that is expected of a mod to be. Even facing ganged up verbal abuse and not banning them for a day is quite extraordinary. A few people would have succumbed to their anger and done that out of rage.

Regardless, I'm not in any means part of any promotions or demotions of TF2, my only question is why hasn't Kart done anything? He's active and knows the rules, seeing a situation at play and not assisting in controlling it surprises me. I wouldn't expect any of my mods to throw someone into a pack of wolves to deal it by themselves. I would throw an admin into a pack of wolves because they have more experience. If Brian has taught me anything is the understanding that mods are "Training Admins", and you do not throw a trainee to survive on their own.

Unless there are situations or evidence that I've missed from being seen, I want to hear more about why kart did not do anything and not get punished for it.

@Kart

But honestly though, there's something wrong with people who are in love with animal/human cross breed things. Go back to ancient Egypt and live there, you'll fit in perfectly.