Snipes

Well, sorry for the inconvenience.

I doubt anything i say will change your mind about me. You kind of hit me with a blind shot, But due to recent events, and the current situation i had with hiding master i don't really have intentions on trolling, or be a nuisance to this clan like i was prior to my ban. After my ban was up (1month forum ban) I kind of made stupid decisions and forced hiding to act on it. While i was just trying to get him upset/make a bad decision i could use against him. I think this clan has it's flaws, and there are definitely some rash decisions and impulsive decisions people make, I know this because i make them my self. But this clan has a pull on people, no matter how many times people leave, we always seem to want to come back, It really is more than a community, Yes it has it's cliques and not every one see's eye to eye, But it's fun, It has decent staff, and dare i say it you tf2 f*gs have kept it alive.

ps: If i had any effect on you leaving this clan, I do apologize for it and i hope you do not hold it against me, Best of luck with what your future holds. @Snipes

And please do not take this the wrong way, I still have every intention on responding how i think is funny, or fit. But it will be in a way less serve way.