So.........I am doing really shit in school right now and my parents have been arguing the past couple of weeks so i will be inactive as fuck. I need to get my geometry and ELA grade up to at least a 60% before i can think about playing more than 1 hour a day and to a 70% before i can use a mic. This will effect my activity time a lot and will possibly start in 2 weeks (Depending when spring break is where i live). I wont be on a lot during then because i have to get at least 38 assignments in or else rip me. Hope to see you guys soon.

I am good for 2 weeks before spring break so i will try to get alot of time on then.

So.........I am doing really steaming pantload in school right now and my parents have been arguing the past couple of weeks so i will be inactive as fudge. I need to get my geometry and ELA grade up to at least a 60% before i can think about playing more than 1 hour a day and to a 70% before i can use a mic. This will effect my activity time a lot and will possibly start in 2 weeks (Depending when spring break is where i live). I wont be on a lot during then because i have to get at least 38 assignments in or else rip me. Hope to see you guys soon.

I am good for 2 weeks before spring break so i will try to get alot of time on then.

Same here.. =(

@metalslug53 could help us out :P.

Work on those grades! It won't be that bad once you are done with a couple of the assignments. Time will fly by and then you will be back with us!