AdventTheFluff

Adventthefluff - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Advent ™ Shantae

Steam ID:

Information:

So a Mr/Mrs Flareon banned me from the server because someone used the permanent uber glitch on me. Instead of banning the person who specifically used it on me, they banned me instead with absolutely no warning.

P.S. Whoever made Flareon an admin anyways, you're a terrible person.

err, checked ban logs and you're banned for 2 days not permanently, don't worry!

also, not flareon but @Kypari who dished out the ban.

It's saying it's permanent on my end, besides, being banned for something you have no control over is pretty bull in itself. If someone performs the glitch on you, you can't get rid of it, switching classes, teams, dying, ect. doesn't work. It's still an unjust ban.

Why do kids always act like such little basterds. Can you not calmly ask for an explanation instead of insulting the moderator or the GROUP of individuals who felt he was deserving of a promotion. Also the person who banned you was kypari so your anger is misplaced making you look even more dumb. also dont complain about me being a meany poo to you And im the super hero vector, defending gaming communites from shit heads.

It's saying it's permanent on my end, besides, being banned for something you have no control over is pretty bull in itself. If someone performs the glitch on you, you can't get rid of it, switching classes, teams, dying, ect. doesn't work. It's still an unjust ban.

Yeah, that's kinda true..

Instead of banning the person who specifically used it on me, they banned me instead with absolutely no warning.

The person who übered you as banned as well. (For 2 days).

Tagging people: @Rejects

I had reports from @BANGINONATRASHCAN that 2 people were abusing uber. He told you to stop, and when I came on, you started again. You knew that it was wrong.

I ban both people for the uber glitch as it is a team effort.

He told you to stop, and when I came on, you started again. You knew that it was wrong. I ban both people for the uber glitch as it is a team effort.

So what you're saying is that even though I didn't ask anyone to perform the glitch, and didn't even know the person using it on me, I'm part of a team effort who was purposely attempting to use infinite uber?