Haruka

#cut4noone

#cutforzayn is stupid even though I like joking about it. So I'm starting a movement (that I hope blows up on Instagram) called #cut4noone

On Monday, March 30th, anyone who supports the movement should write #cut4noone on their arm to show we care for people who think their alone. I'm hopefully going to start a kickstarter that I will donate any money recived to a charity for teens with depression.

@CL's , please take action on people who try to derail this. I'm very serious about this and it shouldn't be taken jokingly.

Can i cut my arm saying cut4noone and then start crying on twitter please

Don't take this as a fucking joke. What if someone you were close to cut/ hurt themselves on a daily basis? Not saying I have anyone close to me who does that, but this is a serious matter. Think of Iggy. (only real example I can really use sorry bae @GreyIgnis ) what if were to be gone in the next 5 minutes? We're fighting for people with depression, not just cutters. I'm really upset with you now, Andrew.

Don't take this as a fricking joke. What if someone you were close to cut/ hurt themselves on a daily basis? Not saying I have anyone close to me who does that, but this is a serious matter. Think of Iggy. (only real example I can really use sorry bae @GreyIgnis ) what if were to be gone in the next 5 minutes? We're fighting for people with depression, not just cutters. I'm really upset with you now, Andrew.

Actually, i know many people who have cut themselves and multiple close friends who have contemplated suicide in the past. Fuck, i lost one of my closest friend to suicide, i felt like the biggest piece of shit for a year even though i did not do anything to cause it. So yes, i do know what people go through. if you knew any of my friends, they would tell you i do not take shit from people, i straight up tell them it is retarded to cut yourselves and then tell them it will never be worth it. I have told people in a little speech i did for my school "If you honestly think that cutting yourselves is worth it, you are completely wrong, your future self will never have the problems you are going through right now, suck it up. You are only a teenager, when you are an adult you will think you where retarded for doing so." People actually agreed with that, i can understand people go through depression and shit but jesus if you honestly think cutting yourself makes it better you need to rethink yourself.

Honestly. I could agree to this, but the only issue I have with this is why on xG forums. No offense (for once) but I see this going nowhere on the forums.

The reason why I put it on the forums is because I want this to try and be a nation wide thing. Due to the fact that the brits are gunna do it makes it a worldwide thing. I care, they care.

Don't make it about cutting for no one. I'm sorry but the cutting for someone famous is dumb and protesting against that is also not worth it. I would just make this about going against depression and that cutting yourself won't do anything but remind you of a dark past. Don't make this about stopping people that cut themselves for something stupid, like trying to get attention. I don't know if I'm getting my point across but just protest against General depression and stuff. Keep a happy state of mind :D

--------------UPDATE------------

So, Since Mama is stupid, she learned that you cant take Kickstarter money and give it to charity. So I'm going to look into charity's that we can donate too for this cause.

Also, along with writing on our arms, please wear green: as that will be the color that represents movement.

Green is lively color, and usually represents a new start.